Who do you want to win the 2013 Elimination Chamber match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
I wish John Cena would win this.. :)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I feel trolled from all 3 of the last posts. Jericho, but it would never happen...It's going to be Henry, and i havent seen WWE since the ppv.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
So Booker T was impressed by Orton losing ?

Yeah Henry has to win, would still have preferred Ziggler but Henry just can't lose this match - and Ziggler/Jericho suits me fine.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The only person out of all these I could see Del Rio facing is Mark Henry, so I'll go with him. A heel Orton would make a good feud with Del Rio. They had a fine old school wrestling match at Hell In A Cell last year, but I don't see Orton going heel yet, and I think he'll team with Ryback and Sheamus to go after The Shield but then it seems he's been almost completely dropped from the Shield feud angle, so who knows. I'd prefer Orton but Henry seems more realistic.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i think that they are going to push mark for the title

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Out of all I'd say Henry out of logic..

Don't think he's the man for me, tbh. There's always talk on how superstars get over younger ones.
This deal is exactly the same. But still, it'd be good for him to win it to get back at where he left.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
If Y2J is in the match he should win and then Figger cash in on Del Rio at EC to win the World Champion.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
I would like it to be Henry. I think it would a nice twist and solidify him as the returning threat that he seems to be.

:no: JUST BACK HE SHOULD NOT BE A WORLD TITLE LET ALONE WM WORLD TITLE WHEN HE MISS 9 FUCKIN MONTH!

CYERON

Jobber
Reaction score
I replied to this thread. But now it doesn't exist? :(

CYERON said:
I replied to this thread. But now it doesn't exist? :(

Oh no. It's in page 2. :D lol. Feels like a n00b

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Out of all I'd say Henry out of logic..

Don't think he's the man for me, tbh. There's always talk on how superstars get over younger ones.
This deal is exactly the same. But still, it'd be good for him to win it to get back at where he left.

Well, if Henry won, for me at least he'd put ADR over at WM, so it'd result in a younger star going over.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Well, if Henry won, for me at least he'd put ADR over at WM, so it'd result in a younger star going over.

Yeah indeed..

We'll see.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
If someone like I don't know Sin Cara gets in, I'd like to win Rey and then make an storyline with their feud