Who do you want to win, Punk or Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want to win the WWE title?

• CM Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
What about if Punk reverted to 2011 Punk to feud with Rock? Shooting all on Rocky like a virgin over Cheryl Cole.

What would he say that Cena didn't already say 5 times leading up to their match? No thanks. I really don't want to see Rock in the ring anymore either lol. It was painful seeing him struggle/gas against Cena.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
What would he say that Cena didn't already say 5 times leading up to their match? No thanks. I really don't want to see Rock in the ring anymore either lol. It was painful seeing him struggle/gas against Cena.

A lot really. It's Punk. He's in a position to slam Rock's movies where as Cena kind of looked stupid when he was in Fred and Marine lmfao. He could bitch on Rock's mainstream attitude, make up a ton of stuff, steal people's spots, it could get ugly in a good way.

I sort of agree, Rock in the ring > most of the idiots they give us on RAW (Big Show, Khali, Jinder Mahal, Clay) though. Plus, he doesn't need to be good now, it's Rock. Punk could carry it easily.

It's just a question, I'd still prefer Daniel Bryan vs Rock feud though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A lot really. It's Punk. He's in a position to slam Rock's movies where as Cena kind of looked stupid when he was in Fred and Marine lmfao. He could bitch on Rock's mainstream attitude, make up a ton of stuff, steal people's spots, it could get ugly in a good way.

I sort of agree, Rock in the ring > most of the idiots they give us on RAW (Big Show, Khali, Jinder Mahal, Clay) though. Plus, he doesn't need to be good now, it's Rock. Punk could carry it easily.

It's just a question, I'd still prefer Daniel Bryan vs Rock feud though.

I really have no desire to see anyone shooting on Dwayne Johnson any more. Cena beat all of those jokes to death already. I also really don't want to see Punk suddenly revert back to his 2011 gimmick either.. it would just make him seem 10 X more hypocritical than he already does after his character essentially sold out. It will take a lot for WWE to get me to ever view Punk in a positive light again after they've decimated his character; I won't say it can't be done, but I'm honestly at a loss thinking about what he could do to win me back over. Bryan/Rock would be cool, but Bryan would seem really out of place IMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The only reason I'd want to see Bryan Vs Rock is because Rock is seen as everything to define mainstream wrestling and Daniel is the embodiment of Indie wrestling. It would be a strong metophorical match up. Rock as the arrogant you can't hang with me kid against the tenacious battling genius of Bryan.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I really have no desire to see anyone shooting on Dwayne Johnson any more. Cena beat all of those jokes to death already. I also really don't want to see Punk suddenly revert back to his 2011 gimmick either.. it would just make him seem 10 X more hypocritical than he already does after his character essentially sold out. It will take a lot for WWE to get me to ever view Punk in a positive light again after they've decimated his character; I won't say it can't be done, but I'm honestly at a loss thinking about what he could do to win me back over. Bryan/Rock would be cool, but Bryan would seem really out of place IMO.

I agree with your disdain over Punk but I think you over exaggerate it personally. But anyway out of the options we have - Punk/Cena/Bryan - I don't think Punk/Rock would be too bad. Bryan would be my top pick but I don't think they want to mega-push him. Cena/Rock has already happened.

Seabs said:
The only reason I'd want to see Bryan Vs Rock is because Rock is seen as everything to define mainstream wrestling and Daniel is the embodiment of Indie wrestling. It would be a strong metophorical match up. Rock as the arrogant you can't hang with me kid against the tenacious battling genius of Bryan.

Same. I think that'd be awesome if it's mentioned too. Rock is the mainstream face of the showbiz industry and Bryan is the small indie wrestler who's a vegetarian. It can work SO well. Plus, the promos would be fapworthy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tbh the match could be decent if given a no dq stip, use a simple prop like a chair to tell a story between the two. It wouldn't require daft spots which could work out well.

I'll repeat it a 1000 times if needs be just play to the strengths Rock can't go full pelt in the ring but can still control a crowd use that. Bryan will bump like mad, take a few semi big spots and comes out looking legit if he wins. Drop the yes crap and let him be the best fucking wrestler in the world snap people's bones and smile whilst doing it.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan! said:
DB because it would be great to see him as champion once again and besides, I did bet on him to win.

Wait a minute? he's been champ before? I thought this was his first chance at it :haha:, that's why I was talking like it would be his first :p.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:

I agree. Bryan would definitely seem out of place, Punk being a heel is awesome but reverting back to the jokes Cena butchered and playing out his old gimmick really no one would buy into again or draw. It's really confusing on what they'll do for the Rock but I'm guessing Cena will win MiTB and win the championship on the next RAW and then encounter the Rock.