Who do you want to win, Punk or Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want to win the WWE title?

• CM Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Asskicker said:
Sucks YES chants are slowly getting quieter and quieter each lame show :(

Not sure if you watched the last RAW. Every segment is now based on YES/No chants. It's replaced SCSA's "What" chant, if that's not a sign that DB should be champion what is?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
CM Punk. Only because of the Rock coming back and setting up a match or angle with someone on the 1000th Raw. Rock ain't fighting Bryan, unless it's a Diesel/Bob Backlund repeat all over again (and I actually can see them jobbing Bryan out to Rock in mere seconds.) Whatever happens between Rock and Cena (MITB winner), it'll be more interesting with Punk involved than Bryan for me.

And we know how Diesel/Backlund ended up. 1995, one of the worse years the company ever had. Jobbing Backlund out doesn't work. But... anyway, what makes me think that Bryan can lose is indeed the fact that Rock will somehow be involved in the title picture, probably very soon.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
Not sure if you watched the last RAW. Every segment is now based on YES/No chants. It's replaced SCSA's "What" chant, if that's not a sign that DB should be champion what is?

Yeah didn't see last RAW :pity: oh well I'll catch up :dawg: but no What chants?

:yes: :jeritroll:

Gohan6425 Randy Savage said:
CM PUNK! BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD! Going for JBL 280 Days NOW!

:pipeBomb:

Whaddaya mean JBL?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Seabs said:
The best thing about Punk is his theme now a days, I look forward to his entrances more than his segments.

His previous theme music was better. I wish he would bring it back.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I don't know, I like Cult of Personality better as well. Always heard people praising Punk's old theme and all but I was never into it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
KevinLockard23 said:
His previous theme music was better. I wish he would bring it back.

Yeah rather have that when he's heel but Cult of Personality was more fitting when he was an anti-face

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I'll have to vote later but I actually want Bryan to win, I think he deserves a stint with the Title and it might also open up some new interesting storylines, but let Bryan win it and then keep it for a while.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
DB because it would be great to see him as champion once again and besides, I did bet on him to win.

Reaction score
This is my first post!
I voted punk! but i want him to go back to bieng a tweener as he panders too much to the fans at the moment.
BUT... i think Bryan will win! then the rock will challenge him to a match at summer slam. Then when the rock wins John Cena will look for payback and cash in money in the bank after the match and take the belt.
Any one agree?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I could really see that happening, but with Punk as champ. I don't think they'd do Rock vs Bryan, although I do want Bryan to win and the match would be pretty good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Bryan by default. I really don't care at this point though. I would rather the belt not change hands during this dumbass storyline, but at the same time I just want the belt off of Punk. Sort of a lose/lose I guess.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Bryan by default. I really don't care at this point though. I would rather the belt not change hands during this dumbass storyline, but at the same time I just want the belt off of Punk. Sort of a lose/lose I guess.

What about if Punk reverted to 2011 Punk to feud with Rock? Shooting all on Rocky like a virgin over Cheryl Cole.