Who do you want to win, Punk or Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who do you want to win the WWE title?

• CM Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daniel Bryan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Punk, because it's evident that he will be a heel again and then Punk, Cena, AND Rock intertwined in one feud over the most prized championship in WWE?

:fap: Too good.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bryan, Punk is incredibly dull now so by taking the belt off you could force a character shift. Currently he's using it as a crutch due to a shit creative, kick that crutch from him and let's see the real Punker.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuck that Bryan can win it after Punk finishes off with the Rock or else let Bryan side in for a bit right now and have a storyline continue on him and AJ based on what happens at MiTB.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
DB, I am so, so, so done with Punk and Punk's reign.. It's plain boring. Finish it soon WWE.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's only cuz WWE hasn't really let Punk spice it up and once the Rock comes, ooooh all ya'll going to be :fap: over this feud.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
That's only cuz WWE hasn't really let Punk spice it up and once the Rock comes, ooooh all ya'll going to be :fap: over this feud.

Naa, not me.. He's boring against any opponent.

Btw. Spoiler alert: Rocky will take the title from Cena.

Reactions: Asskicker

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Punk Rock would be horrible, Rock would just repeat his catchphrases and blow up after 5 minutes in the match.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah I hated that Rock/Cena match at WM, was so boring and it was so set up not even funny. Get tired in 5 minutes and then do hype moves after 5 regular stunts. I guess you guys are kind of right about the feud but I just want a heel Punk. Unfortunately, RAW will be in chi-town on the first monday of September and with so many fans right now, I can't see a heel turn then.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
DB. Punk's title reign has been stale and dull (just like his character became) for some time. Bryan's really over and has worked very well recently, he deserves the title and I'd love to see him have a reign. I think Punk could benefit from losing the championship to be honest.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM PUNK! BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD! Going for JBL 280 Days NOW!

:pipeBomb:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Crayo said:
IMO Punk (badass Punk) vs Rock would be awesome. Not current Punk though.

Still chose D-Bry as it's only fair to give the most over man his title.

Sucks YES chants are slowly getting quieter and quieter each lame show :(

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
CM Punk. Only because of the Rock coming back and setting up a match or angle with someone on the 1000th Raw. Rock ain't fighting Bryan, unless it's a Diesel/Bob Backlund repeat all over again (and I actually can see them jobbing Bryan out to Rock in mere seconds.) Whatever happens between Rock and Cena (MITB winner), it'll be more interesting with Punk involved than Bryan for me.

Reactions: Asskicker

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The best thing about Punk is his theme now a days, I look forward to his entrances more than his segments.