Who do you most want to turn heel/face right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I despise Cena, but, a heel turn would be awesome, though probably not going to happen any time soon. Just so sick of his face bullshit, I want to see how much damage he can do as a heel. His last heel run was nothing, he wasn't a huge star at the time, so, most people barely even remember it. Now, he's over as fuck, a heel turn would be pretty cool.

I wouldn't mind an Orton turn, but, fuck it if he is still going to be the same old boring bitch. He was the best when he was the Legend Killer.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They need more top heels. Orton is like their #8 babyface now but would be their #2 heel.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Rhodes turned. So I guess Sheamus would be next

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
I wanna see Orton and Christian go heel, because I quite enjoyed heel Christian.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
OrtonOrtonOrtonOrtonOrtonOrtonOrtonOrtonOrton. And Miz. Definitely Miz.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
WWE:
Orton to turn heel
Rollins to turn face
Sheamus to turn heel
Miz to turn heel
Kofi to turn heel
PTP to turn face

TNA:
Aries to turn face
Anderson to turn face
Manik to turn heel
Joe to turn heel
Hardy to turn heel
Kaz to turn face

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I like how we complain when WEW doesn't 'listen to the fans' but then 99% of you want Orton heel when he is the 2nd most over face on the roster right now. Orton as a heel would be a massive flop

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I like how we complain when WEW doesn't 'listen to the fans' but then 99% of you want Orton heel when he is the 2nd most over face on the roster right now. Orton as a heel would be a massive flop

I said the same thing about CM Punk. He was too over during his heel run to expect him to remain one when he returned from his two month break, yet some (the same ones who complain about WWE never listening to their audience) were begging for him not to return as a baby face. I realize it was because they didn't trust WWE to book him properly as a baby face given how they handled his previous face run but still.

I think Orton cashing in on Bryan could get him a lot of heat (even then, who knows) but there is still mileage to get out of him as a baby face in my opinion. I wanna see a rivalry/match between him and Brock Lesnar at some point in the future.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I said the same thing about CM Punk. He was too over during his heel run to expect him to remain one when he returned from his two month break, yet some (the same ones who complain about WWE never listening to their audience) were begging for him not to return as a baby face. I realize it was because they didn't trust WWE to book him properly as a baby face given how they handled his previous face run but still.

I think Orton cashing in on Bryan could get him a lot of heat (even then, who knows) but there is still mileage to get out of him as a baby face in my opinion. I wanna see a rivalry/match between him and Brock Lesnar at some point in the future.

I think Orton cashing in would give him heat from that one crowd (especially if it were at SS, right after a DB win) and maybe a night or two after, but not anything sustainable. For whatever reason crowds eat up whatever Orton does. People can say DB is his ticket to easy heat, but look back at his matches with Bryan on Raw. The crowds were split, maybe not 50/50. but he had plenty of fan support during their mini feud.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Plus, there's been live reports from certain events that Orton actually is the most over guy on some nights. There was a report from a Smackdown show two or three weeks ago that Orton was the most over guy there, while Bryan was only number 2 or 3.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
As long as we are piling on, what is wrong with Orton's face character exactly? He isn't a superman. He doesn't smile and talk about how much he loves the WWE universe. He is an actual face character with an edge and logic to what he does. Is that not what the IWC wants, yet they all clamor for him to turn?

Reactions: DK JAMES