Who do you most want to turn heel/face right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Which superstars on either roster (like it matters anyway) would you want to turn? For example, would you want Randy Orton to turn heel? Or Cena to turn heel? Which character right now in your opinion needs a turn either way?

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Kofi Kingston.

There were rumours about it months ago and to the best of my knowledge he never turned heel. Hell, I don't think I've seen him on television in quite some time. I think it'd be interesting having a heel who uses the whole high-flying style, that the fans love, for evil motives.

Shemus and Orton would be two other choices as they are just horribly boring as face wrestlers.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orton to be honest, Orton's last heel run was great, He had those great matches with Kofi, He had Legacy. and he had some great feuds.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
1) Rhodes
2) Orton
3) Rollins

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care that much about any turns. Guys like Orton and Sheamus definitely need it the most, but I don't exactly 'want' that to happen. Seth Rollins is the one I care most about, I guess, and I don't even want that to happen just yet.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't even count for me anymore, I've tried to forget about that lol. When it happens I'll mark still, but I'm bored of even thinking about it.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I wish The Miz went back heel. He has a smarmy presence about him that fits better on the villainous side and I've never been a fan of him. Plus, I'd like to see a feud between CM Punk and Miz, which would only work if Miz was heel. I have an idea on how that could get started (could even be how Miz goes heel), and Miz said himself in an interview recently that if he could feud with one guy on the roster of his choice, it would be Punk as they are polar opposites both on-screen and off. I'd like to see John Cena go heel eventually one day but not at the moment. That needs to happen at the precise time in order to capture the magic of it the right way.

For turning baby face, no idea. Cody Rhodes maybe, because I suspect they're slowly building to it between him and Sandow. Seth Rollins too, but I'm not ready to see The Shield break apart yet.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Since Ziggler finally turned, I'll say I would most want to make Sheamus a heel again. His face character is barely watchable, and the fans don't cheer for him very often. It would be an easy transition. He and DZ put on good matches together, so he can feud with Ziggler for the WHC this way. As over as DZ is right now I think Sheamus beginning to target him would get him a lot of heat.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ziggler would still go over in the feud. I knew you wouldn't agree to anything either 1.) Sheamus related or B.) Being good for DZ