Who Deserves To Win The Big One That Hasn't?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingetg3

Reaction score
that shelton and rvd fight for the money in the bank and ic title was a very very good match

HHHforever

Reaction score
Shelton can put on some good matches from time to time, but I still don't think that he deserves or should be a world champion.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Hardy Boyz will never hold a World Title in the WWE. Jeff has no mic skills what so ever and Matt is still chasing after US Title. I can never see either Hardy boy in the ME scene unless their feuds become more interesting and they come to a conclusion without a ladder being involved.

Now I can start naming off Superstars from back in the day but that'll be more for the classic section. I used to believe that Mark Henry and Umaga were eligible for World titles but they've lost their edge. Right now, Carlito is a World title worthy. He's had a good heel run for sometime now and has had a profiled feud with one of the E's former champs.

RaVeN*

Reaction score
Umaga. Truely the greatest big man wrestler the WWE has. Awesome moveset. I like his mic skills lol

Ed_cena

Reaction score
1.-m.v.p.: he is the second best heel in sd!(1st edge) he have great wrestling skills,mic and charisma and its very funny to see him in smack down every week.i think he will be world champ soon (probably in the next year 2008-2009).
2.-kennedy :same than mvp, great ring,mic and charisma skills. probably in the 2008 is gonna be wwe champ.
3.-matt hardy : before i always said that matt sucks, but since 2005 he won my respect, with the awesome feud with edge, and rigth now matt is one of the best faces in wwe. i hope that matt win a world title, he deserves!
4.-jeff hardy: but only the ecw title, i dont see him as wwe or world champ.

Travis40

^No...not really, I only understood like 2-3 words in the entire thing.

Wrestling Station

I think Razor Ramon if i would have to speak about old school.

Today's superstars i think that from the recent rosters (that had never won the title) shouldnt (doesnt deserve/ not a ME material) be a world champ.

Travis40

I totally forgot about Regal. He's an awesome wrestler, he made Goldberg look like shit, and he's got the awesome mic skills.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Raw:

Shelton Benjamin- He has gone through a ton of gimmick changes. From WGTT, to underdog face, to big mommas boy, "to because I'm black", and back to WGTT. Now he is in sort of a limbo. I really like him as an underdog face, he is one of the few face superstars that I wouldn't mind having a long title run.
Momma benjamin was awesome!!!!!!!!!
I would of loved to see her and boogeyman or hornswoggle butt heads.

Momma Benjamin: Oh my god, Shelton! What is that horrible thing doing?! I'm challenging it to a match and you are gonna fight on my behalf.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Aren't we forgetting about someone?

HORNSWOGGLE