Who Deserves To Stay, and Not Be Fired?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Though, that shirt, wearing a shirt with his name on for his debut, come on. It seemed kinda lame like a kid who wanted to dress like Chewbacca and he just wears a sign that says "I'm Chewbacca"

Why not? Get your name out there. He's big and has a unique look which gets him to stand out already but the people aren't ever going to chant "big, fat unique guy" when they want to get behind him so it's smart to get them to know your name as soon as possible.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dunno, it just looked silly to me. I mean when guys have a logo, initials, or something like that, that's cool but just a relatively generic "My name is" shirt just screams "I'm a nobody, please pay attention to me" That's nitpicky though, still love the guy.

Reaction score
Brodus Clay and Husky Harris as a tag team, plz. Those guys could be built as a legit a tag team the E has had since the Duddley Boyz and as dangerous as one since Demolition and LoD.

LuckyNo13

Reaction score
Who Deserves to Stay:
*Zack Ryder: Ryder has a good gimmick, and is terribly underrated, in my opinion. He is decent on the stick and can wrestle a good match. It would be a horrible idea to get rid of him.
*Chris Masters: Ever since he returned from the unemployment line, he's shown nothing but improvement.
*Tyler Reks: Sure, he's still a bit green, but give him time and he'll improve. He has a good look, and you can do tons with his "demolition man" character.
*Alex Riley: I thought that he was by far one, if not the most, impressive rookie in NXT2. He has good charisma, and can hang in there with the main event guys. I'd let him stay.
*Husky Harris: Decent on the stick, good wresting abilities. He's one of the few big men who can both do power-moves, and be agile at the same time. Reminds me of Umaga a little.
*Skip Sheffield: Sure, he's injured, but he began improving a ton after he began the [N]exus angle on RAW. It'd be a shame to let him to go, since I think he has tons of potential.
*Tyson Kidd: Good charisma, fantastic wrestling skills. He has a good look, and can play the douchebag very well, as seen on WWE Superstars. I hope he eventually ends up getting that push.
*Curt Hawkins: He's got good wrestling skills, and is decent enough on the mike. He's got a good look, the skills, and the "it factor." He's ready for a push, but the WWE will only keep burying him at Superstars. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
*Trent Barreta: He's good enough, and clicks with the crowd, as seen in that brief feud with Drew McIntyre. If they gave him something else but the "underdog" gimmick, he could be a future I.C. Champion.

Who Deserves to be Future Endeavored:
*JTG: His gimmick is stale, and he's very boring to watch in the ring, in my opinion.
*Chavo Guerrero: Let him be a developmental trailer, or something, because he's going nowhere in the main roster.
*Ranjin Singh: What's his purpose again...?
*Ted DiBiase: In my opinion, he's not that great. He had potential, but he ultimately blew it. His "Million Dollar" gimmick right now isn't doing anything for him, and his wrestling skills aren't too impressive in my opinion either.
*David Hart Smith: He's got as much charisma as a stick of bread.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^Good idea. However, you and I both know they would get jobbed out to Santino/Kozlov or Khali/Henry every week. As sad as it is, WWE has lost alot of faith and essentially have given up on the tag division. They made a mockery of the Usos, broken up the Hart Dynasty, fired one half of the Dudebusters (the other is sure to follow), and replace them with these thrown together teams. The only legit tag team I see is Slater/Gabriel but The Corre is such a joke, they aren't as believable as they were in the Nexus.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Alex Riley & Husky Harris definetely need to go.
Chavo Guerrero better stay or I'll shit in a box and mail it to corporate; express.

Fredick

Reaction score
Well in my opinion Husky should stay there and Alex should go. Because i like Husky and he absolutely fit to stay there and his fans will never think of his being fired from the field. In fact i don't agree with others.

tampa fitness

Kaedon

Reaction score
I saw a report saying Husky is adapting a Blackjack Mulligan esque gimmick in Florida. I hope he gets over with it because it could be, if nothing else, a launching pad for him.

nightblade420

Reaction score
as long as vickie goes i really won't care what hapens to ziggler i've missed most of his promos because of vickie being a pain in the ass.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^That's cos generally Vicki was/is the one that cuts the promo's, durrrrr!

Reganio

Reaction score
Ted DiBiase has to go, for a while people thought he had charisma but he dosn't. Not a great wrestler either, he is Create a wrestler number 34. Getting by on his daddys name, its a shame that he has inherited 0 of his father's charisma, as I was hoping that Brett would come up as well and the 2 would get a tag team going. But never going to happen as Ted is usless.

Doomsday

Reaction score
as long as vickie goes i really won't care what hapens to ziggler i've missed most of his promos because of vickie being a pain in the ass.
You are an asshole if you think Vickie should go. I hope Kharma gets your ass.