Whitney Houston passes away

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Sad news but wasn't completely unexpected. She was in bad shape for most of the last decade and I am actually amazed that she was only 48. I will admit that I am a fan on the movie the Bodyguard, good story and the songs in there are fantastic. She was an incredible talent, her voice was amazing and it is such a waste that she got so heavily involved in drugs. It ruined her voice, her career and most importantly her life.

Last year some relatives went to see Whitney when she came to Adelaide. Her voice was completely ruined and she couldn't hit any high notes at all. It had been going downhill for quite some time.

The lesson to learn from this is stay away from drugs m'kay.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
While the loss of a human life is horrible. I'm not shocked with all the drugs she's done. She hasn't been relevant in years and her most popular song is a remake.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Makes me think that you cannot abuse your body with drugs for nearly two decades without experiencing the repercussions.

RIP

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
What upsets me about this is how most people are reacting to her death. And how no-doubt certain media outlets, particularly the Grammy Awards tonight, will exploit this tragedy for ratings. And I certainly hope Jay Leno and other late night comedians who have poked fun at her problems for years don't say a fucking WORD about this on their next show. No tributes, no sympathies, nothing. Her problems were so fucking hilarious to all of them until yesterday.

And I guarantee if Keith Richards, Slash, or Axle Rose died the exact same way, people would not be reacting the way they are. The reactions would be a lot more condescending. But Amy Winehouse and Whitey Houston have both taught humanity that you can still be a role model and a complete drug-addict fuck up as long as you're a pop diva.

R.I.P.

I guess.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I am not getting into that debate to be honest. I have never been a fan, but it is a sad loss, she went way too soon. RIP.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Was watching the news about this from like 2AM till 4:30AM. Sad news. TMZ is reporting she was taking Xanax but it's unclear whether she took Xanax yesterday which lead to her death. She was apparently found in the bath with her face underwater with her legs up in the air.

RIP

Reaction score
It's very unfortunate that she passed away. My mother and I were rooting for her because she really wanted to turn her life around. It's too bad that she had this sort of ending. She was beautiful and had such a gifted voice. RIP Whitney