Whitney Houston found dead.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Legendary pop singer Whitney Houston was found dead Saturday at a Beverly Hills, California, hotel, officials said. She was 48.
The entertainer, whose incredible talent was discovered at an early age, was pronounced dead at 3:55 p.m. (6:55 p.m. ET) at the Beverly Hilton hotel despite resuscitation efforts, a police spokesman said.
Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen said there were "no obvious signs of criminal intent" and that the cause of her death is being investigated.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/11/showbiz/whitney-houston-dead/index.html

It's a loss to music that she's passed so young. I was never a huge fan but my parents are so I know a fair few of her songs.

Examples of her music.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
What a shock! Very sad news.

R.I.P. Whitney

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I can't believe she's dead, well actually I can.
The past years she's been ruined by drugs and I can't honestly say I didn't expect this, because it was just guaranteed.

A sad loss to the music world.
RIP.

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
Oh, years of drug-abuse can actually kill you? Who knew.

She made some pretty OK songs, but was hardly a humanitarian. Unless somebody has actually made the world a better place, or is personally/emotionally connected to me*, I find it pointless to mourn.

* Granted this part can also contain an artist of which I admire (music or any other form of entertainment). But I simply never had a connection with Whitney Houston. Thousands of people die every hour, and not a tear shed by anyone, but apparently someone who sang a few good songs a few decades ago deserves more praise.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Anonymous said:
Oh, years of drug-abuse can actually kill you? Who knew.

She made some pretty OK songs, but was hardly a humanitarian. Unless somebody has actually made the world a better place, or is personally/emotionally connected to me*, I find it pointless to mourn.

* Granted this part can also contain an artist of which I admire (music or any other form of entertainment). But I simply never had a connection with Whitney Houston. Thousands of people die every hour, and not a tear shed by anyone, but apparently someone who sang a few good songs a few decades ago deserves more praise.

God I agree too much.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
'sang a few good songs'??? She is widely considered to have one of the greatest voices of all times

It's eery that she died in the hotel where they were having pre-Grammy parties the same night. She had something like 7 straight #1 hits, which is unheard of

I'm not saying you should mourn her if you don't want to, but let's not belittle her career

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
'sang a few good songs'??? She is widely considered to have one of the greatest voices of all times

It's eery that she died in the hotel where they were having pre-Grammy parties the same night. She had something like 7 straight #1 hits, which is unheard of

I'm not saying you should mourn her if you don't want to, but let's not belittle her career

Yet if a forcefully homeless man died no one would care.

#Society

Her choice to do drugs, I had the same reaction when Amy Whinehouse died. I literally was thinking "At least it's another example we can give to drug users" Only people I feel sad for ever is their families.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yet if a forcefully homeless man died no one would care.

#Society

Her choice to do drugs, I had the same reaction when Amy Whinehouse died. I literally was thinking "At least it's another example we can give to drug users" Only people I feel sad for ever is their families.

I didn't disagree with you not caring that she died did I? All I said was you were making it out like she was a flash in the pan singer who had 3 good songs. She was a legend who is considered by many the greatest signer of all time

If Michael Jordan died and someone said 'Why should I care just because he made a few shots in the NBA?' I'd correct them on Jordan's greatness just the same

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I didn't disagree with you not caring that she died did I? All I said was you were making it out like she was a flash in the pan singer who had 3 good songs. She was a legend who is considered by many the greatest signer of all time

If Michael Jordan died and someone said 'Why should I care just because he made a few shots in the NBA?' I'd correct them on Jordan's greatness just the same

I never said she made a few good songs... quoting the wrong person bud.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
well you quoted his post and said you couldn't agree more...