Which Wrestlers Should Turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
For a Heel turn I would say Ziggler and Roman are my the two I would turn. Roman is already getting booed the hell so why not and Ziggler the show off character just worked so much as a heel. A third one would be Neville, needs something new desperately.

Face hmm tough one I want to see a full Wyatt face turn to see what the results of that would be. That's the only one I would say right now.
Turning Ziggler now would not be a good idea tho. Smackdown needs established babyfaces and thanks to the Miz being the master at drawing heat and building a story that he is, Ziggler has really swung up in support and pops with the crowd again after a pretty serious slump.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
Turning Ziggler now would not be a good idea tho. Smackdown needs established babyfaces and thanks to the Miz being the master at drawing heat and building a story that he is, Ziggler has really swung up in support and pops with the crowd again after a pretty serious slump.
Maybe in the future if he stays with WWE

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I know somebody will mention Roman turning heel here but I really could give a crap either way since he doesn't deserve to be there period and any move to try and build him up more, I will piss all over because fuck that guy, that's why.

Now that, that is said lol

-A heel turn by The Rock would be a pretty good move right now

-CESARO needs to be heel

-John Cena should certainly be a heel, I don't think there's anything else to do with him since they are giving him a back seat to Roman at WM... they would have been a dead give away to turn him and have him face a good guy

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I feel like this is us arguing that "The Ringmaster" and one of the Hollywood Blondes never had main-event potential. You just never know where the gold is until you strike it.
Someone say Master around 6 months ago? :p

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
HEEL:

Sami Zayn
DEAN AMBROSE
The Rock
Becky Lynch
Golddust - Want this one really bad
Cesaro

FACE:

Baron Corbin - Face (Full, obvious)
AJ Styles
Bret Hart - so angry

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena or Roman. That's all I wanna see as of now.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Cena or Roman. That's all I wanna see as of now.

Cena definitely should be heel... I just don't think there's anything else for him to do... I wouldn't mind him sending Roman home as a face first though since I don't care if Roman is heel or face, I don't want him

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This is back? Let's see...

Roman heel, obviously.

Big E heel after the break up of New Day...or...Kofi. Because he actually can be good if you give him a shot and he is the longest serving WWE member of the three, give him a decent midcard/upper midcard heel run. Better than going back to his "Boom Boom" character right away.

Rusev can be a good face as he is lovable. :rusev:

AJ Styles as a face eventually. While his heel turn gave new life to his character, the fans love him anyways, so if they let him keep some of his character, the fans will cheer him anyways.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Roman heel. Obviously the best move for his character.

Glad ziggy got his heel turn. I like him now.

Why the hell are people bringing up the rock?? Am I missing something there? Lol are we back in 1997?

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Roman heel. Obviously the best move for his character.

Why the hell are people bringing up the rock?? Am I missing something there? Lol are we back in 1997?

Well I brought him up because I think people would care way more about a Rock heel turn then they would care about a Roman heel turn.... or Roman at all

liverose

Jobber
Reaction score
I personaly miss Rollins as a heel but no time in the near future would that make sense.

I'm torn on Ambrose turning heel. I think he needs it to shake off that residual silliness of the last half a year, but I was holding out hope he could be the new anti hero.

I think the new day should go back to sucking for a little bit, I think being booed is better than ice cream plans related tom foolery.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well I brought him up because I think people would care way more about a Rock heel turn then they would care about a Roman heel turn.... or Roman at all

I get what you're saying now, but regardless of how much alot of people dislike him, he's going to be around for years to come. Might aswell make a turn soon and get some fans behind him and turn him face again down the road.

Personally I don't mind him overall, I don't really like how he's booked to overcome most odds. Typical match sees him take 10 finishers and kick out but pin after a superman punch and win. But that's only on the powers that be, not him. He's just doing his job. His character seems like a natural heel though.

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
Reigns heel. The fans aren't behind him but if he turned heel against Taker it would do wonders for him