Which Wrestlers Should Turn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Nope. Big E is arguably the best member of the group.
Key word in your sentence bro ARGUABLY........ and that would be true if it was a show about grinding in the ring.....Then yea Big E would have my vote but Kofi is way more talented just needs a lil more help with the mic skills

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Looking through the roster, what about Tyler Breeze? Granted it's a turn just to do one, but hey, Breeze beating the shit out of Fanjobbo to go after Miz's title almost seems like the only option. Sorry, Swagger

Wait, how did we forget about Bray Wyatt? His 2 week face turn earlier was quality

Also Big Show. That guy can use a turn

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Key word in your sentence bro ARGUABLY........ and that would be true if it was a show about grinding in the ring.....Then yea Big E would have my vote but Kofi is way more talented just needs a lil more help with the mic skills

But, Big E has it all. The in-ring work, the mic skills and oozes with charisma.

But, oh well. Different strokes for different folks.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't understand why people see Big E as a weak character. Yes, Kofi can wrestle damn good but he is not good on the mic, specially not by himself. Big E had proven he can play a face and a heel well and has come a long way. If anything Woods and Kofi need the group where as Big E, I feel, can get along without it just fine. Eventually they will split and we will get to see what happens.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't understand why people see Big E as a weak character. Yes, Kofi can wrestle damn good but he is not good on the mic, specially not by himself. Big E had proven he can play a face and a heel well and has come a long way. If anything Woods and Kofi need the group where as Big E, I feel, can get along without it just fine. Eventually they will split and we will get to see what happens.
This. Big E has outgrown the group and has a higher ceiling over all than the other two. Had Big E been drafted to Smackdown he would probably be built towards an eventual title match down the road either for the intercontinental belt or the world title.

As for someone that should turn..... I'm hard pressed to come up with someone off the top of my head for an immediate turn. But I do think we will eventually see Rhyno turn on Slater.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
This. Big E has outgrown the group and has a higher ceiling over all than the other two. Had Big E been drafted to Smackdown he would probably be built towards an eventual title match down the road either for the intercontinental belt or the world title.

As for someone that should turn..... I'm hard pressed to come up with someone off the top of my head for an immediate turn. But I do think we will eventually see Rhyno turn on Slater.
The IC title I'm sure..........

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Ok.....Lets get this out the way I'm not a BIG FAN of BIG E!.......Why you might ask?.....he just doesn't do it for me at all and, I do not and, can not see him being this Big powerhouse you all want him to be. When he was a singles guy I didn't really enjoy him with any gimmick especially not with The New Day now..........But hey what do I know right?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ok.....Lets get this out the way I'm not a BIG FAN of BIG E!.......Why you might ask?.....he just doesn't do it for me at all and, I do not and, can not see him being this Big powerhouse you all want him to be. When he was a singles guy I didn't really enjoy him with any gimmick especially not with The New Day now..........But hey what do I know right?

You aren't going to enjoy everyone. I don't like the Miz and people question why. It has nothing to do with his talent for me, I just don't like his character. I won't say the man has no talent or is undeserving of a championship because I feel his character is boring. This is the part I don't get. Like not liking Big E's character is one thing but to say he hasn't improved or has no talent is a bit obtuse.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
You aren't going to enjoy everyone. I don't like the Miz and people question why. It has nothing to do with his talent for me, I just don't like his character. I won't say the man has no talent or is undeserving of a championship because I feel his character is boring. This is the part I don't get. Like not liking Big E's character is one thing but to say he hasn't improved or has no talent is a bit obtuse.
No, Don't get me wrong he has improved but as you said with the Miz (Which I kinda agree with you on that) I don't enjoy his character maybe if he would turn heel, make some changes to his move set,(The Big ending is mediocre at best) and actually become a beast not just this big guy people wanna hug then I might be able to like the guy......

Reactions: Solid Snake

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I feel like this is us arguing that "The Ringmaster" and one of the Hollywood Blondes never had main-event potential. You just never know where the gold is until you strike it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I feel like this is us arguing that "The Ringmaster" and one of the Hollywood Blondes never had main-event potential. You just never know where the gold is until you strike it.

Crap gimick he will never amount to anything.

Anyone can do good with the right push as lon as they can get themselves over in some way even if they are crap at wrestling (Goldberg, Ultimate Warrior).

Performance and charisma can get you over along with the right gimmick at the right time (Kane).

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
For a Heel turn I would say Ziggler and Roman are my the two I would turn. Roman is already getting booed the hell so why not and Ziggler the show off character just worked so much as a heel. A third one would be Neville, needs something new desperately.

Face hmm tough one I want to see a full Wyatt face turn to see what the results of that would be. That's the only one I would say right now.

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
I've been calling for the Rusev face turn since the loss to Cena.
Man, ever since that whole "I've lost my streak, my belt, my wife, now I'm hurt" sob story it's been so easy to cheer for the guy.
And ever since then almost everything they've done has just make it easier. He was the face in like every feud since that one lol

Also turn Apollo Crews heel because fuck it why not
I did not have Crews but I completely agree he and Neville are just so bland characters. Great wrestlers but just bland as hell.