Which type of wrestling fans you hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Point taken... Oh..I totally missed what u said. My bad. :D

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
and think they can book the WWE better.
Ofc you can book it better, because it would appeal to your dumbass.
So...you're happy with all the creative choices made by the WWE
& you personally wouldn't change anything about the way the
main roster is booked?

I'm just curious...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
So...you're happy with all the creative choices made by the WWE
& you personally wouldn't change anything about the way the
main roster is booked?

I'm just curious...
No. Moreso something like say Kevin Owens and John Cena have a 5 star match but Cena wins. People will shit on the match just because of the outcome rather than praising how well the two worked or how much better it would have been if Owens had won.

Granted sometimes it make sense story wise, but for example people shitting on Cena winning this past Monday. Like he didn't put over Nakumura, Owens, Bryan, Reigns and Ambrose over the past few years? Now he has to just lose all the time apparently?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
No. Moreso something like say Kevin Owens and John Cena have a 5 star match but Cena wins. People will shit on the match just because of the outcome rather than praising how well the two worked or how much better it would have been if Owens had won.

Granted sometimes it make sense story wise, but for example people shitting on Cena winning this past Monday. Like he didn't put over Nakumura, Owens, Bryan, Reigns and Ambrose over the past few years? Now he has to just lose all the time apparently?
Okay...that seems fair...& I get your point.

I will admit that past matches have been "ruined" or
"tainted" in my mind with certain booking decisions
but the winner of the match shouldn't really take away
from how good the match is.

I guess the situation with Cena could be seen as some
of the fans are simply being sick of him being around &
because of that...every time he wins it just feels like
more salt has been rubbed into the wound.

Personally I have no problem with Cena...but I've only
been back following the WWE & wrestling in general for
around 2 years....so I'm not really "sick" of Cena.

I know I wanted Balor to win that match...mainly because
Balor is younger & would personally benefit more from being
in the Elimination Chamber...but then again...everyone in there
is just going to be fed to the Plank of Wood anyway.

In fact the Plank of Wood will most likely pin Strowman
& Cena after they are the final 3 in the match.

That's just me throwing a prediction out there.

I hate all fans who doesn't like The Big Dawg Roman Reigns.
And I welcome your hatred.

giphy.gif

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
these are all pointed towards WWE because WWE's fanbase is the worst and I'm not talking about the kids
  • the ones that see someone lose a normal match and mark it as a burial. A burial takes weeks or even months until it is fully confirmed. A wrestler is truly "buried" when you don't see him on television anymore. But if your favorite, or someone you like, loses a match against a bigger star such as Cena, Reigns or Triple H, they're not being buried. It's just not their time to beat WrestleMania main eventers yet.
  • The wrestling fans who don't have any real arguments left in them so they call you a little kid for defending someone like Reigns or Cena. "Oh you're just a stupid 13 year old who doesn't know anything about wrestling. The attitude era was way better than this PG crap nowadays and New Japan fucking rules kid, you don't know shit". Or the ones that just don't have any real arguments left in them so they rather ignore it all instead of ending things on a positive note
  • then there are the ones that don't give anything coming from the office a real chance. Even something like Strowman got shit on for being Vince's "big sweaty man creation" but now they can't hide the fact that he was right. Same goes for many other Vince creations such as John Cena, who got booed out of many arenas before wrestling fans finally started turning with him in 2015 and giving him the props he deserves now, or Charlotte, who got a big push when she came onto the main roster and people gave her shit for winning the title before Sasha did, basically forcing them to turn her heel. Little things like that turn me off about any wrestling comment section because they're never satisfied with anything that didn't come straight from the indies
  • which leads me to the other side of people who're giving indie darlings too many chances. There are plenty of people who have never seen a full length Nakamura match before he came to the WWE but that wouldn't stop em from spamming every comment section with "in New Japan he stole the show every time". It's almost like they have too much faith in certain guys even though they should just open their eyes and watch them for what they truly bring to the table rather than their indie status. What the company has proven with AJ Styles is that they're willing to go the distance with a vanilla midget, that vanilla midget just has to perform as well as any other person does, whilst people on the internet automatically give them a free pass as a great performer

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
the ones that see someone lose a normal match and mark it as a burial. A burial takes weeks or even months until it is fully confirmed.
And how many times does a performer have to lose for it to be an actual burial?
And how do you "fully confirm" a burial anyway?

I'm just curious...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
A wrestler is truly "buried" when you don't see him on television anymore.
Did you add that after the fact...or did I miss that?

+++

I find this thread really interesting because you can basically
describe the actions/opinions/reactions of a fellow wweforum.net
member & throw shade at them...without using their actual name.

Just something to think about...

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
And how many times does a performer have to lose for it to be an actual burial?
And how do you "fully confirm" a burial anyway?

I'm just curious...
A burial would be someone like a Zack Ryder. Lots of momentum/crowd support and WWE takes it away from them.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Ryback? Damien Sandow? Wade Barrett?
Ryback for sure.
Damien Sandow, yes? But like I think he had potential after his break up with Miz. But he kept mimicking old superstars which fucked him over.
Wade Barrett, I think his injuries fucked him over more than WWE. He had many opportunities.
Grievous said:
So...what wrestling do you watch?
I don't watch wrestling. I'll read results and check out highlights at most if it's even worth checking out.

But I'll always watch Royal Rumble and Mania no matter what.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Ryback for sure.
Well...he basically admitted that on his podcast...

Damien Sandow, yes? But like I think he had potential
after his break up with Miz. But he kept mimicking old superstars which fucked him over.
Well...they gave him the mimicking old superstars gimmick...so I'd say yes.

Wade Barrett, I think his injuries fucked him over more than WWE. He had many opportunities.
Fair enough...I just remember him saying in an interview that they killed
off his "Bad News" gimmick because he was getting over with it and they
didn't want him getting over.

I'll never understand that.

As a wrestling company shouldn't you want as many of your performers
as possible to be "over" face, heel or tweener?

I don't watch wrestling. I'll read results and check out highlights at most if it's even worth checking out.

But I'll always watch Royal Rumble and Mania no matter what.
Did you ever watch the WWE product full time?