Which type of wrestling fans you hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WWE Fans who blindly follow the product & simply accept any & all bullshit the
company puts out.

The WWE must be held to a higher standard of character development & storytelling.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
WWE Fans who blindly follow the product & simply accept any & all bullshit the
company puts out.

The WWE must be held to a higher standard of character development & storytelling.
What do you mean by that? I agree with WWE producing better characters and storyline's. But why do you hate the people who enjoy the parts of the product, that you think is bullshit? Why hate them for that?

Ytse jam

Jobber
Reaction score
Fans of The New Day.

Last edited:

Gembo

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think the only kind of wrestling fans that genuinely annoys me are ones that can't accept criticism of their favourite wrestlers. I love Jeff Hardy, but if someone was to tell me that they thought he wasn't that good in the ring, I'd disagree with them and maybe debate with them, but I wouldn't hate them for it, and I'm sure most wrestling fans would do the same if someone didn't like one of their favourites. However, there's a minority that just makes all hardcore wrestling fans look bad. These kind of people see their favourite wrestlers as being immune to criticism, and if you disagree, you're a "fake wrestling fan"

Reactions: Snowman1

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
The only type of wrestling fan I hate is the one that says "I hate (insert wrestling company here), they fucking SUCK!", then proceed to buy tickets to that company and hold up a sign proclaiming the company they just paid between $200 to $800 for front row seats to see, sucks.