Which is your favorite of these TNA Knockouts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Of these 5

• Daffney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Velvet Sky

• Hamada

• ODB

• Total voters

Doomsday

Reaction score
Of those 4?
Originally I was supposed to have 5...

Reaction score
Daffney took a bump on thumbtacs! Show me another Barbie that did that and I'll show you a faker!

Still, the best knockout in TNA is Tara. She's should be the standard bearer for them the way Gail Kim was.

Kizza

Hamada. I have enjoyed her work since she came to TNA, it's a shame the whole situation with Kong has put her on the backburner, as she was getting quite the nice push at one stage. I wouldn't mind seeing her feuding with someone for the title at all.

Reaction score
^^^You're right. Kong was such a mainstay that it looked like anyone could hitch their trailer to her and become a star.

xtremebadass

Velvet. I stopped being a fan of actual women's wrestling in 2006 when Lita and Trish retired, thinking any women's wrestling match is good wrestling is terrible. TNA does have some decent women's wrestling still. I don't pay attention to women's wrestling though these days so I go by looks, that means Velvet wins. Call me shallow, but that is that.

csg370

Reaction score
Velvet. I stopped being a fan of actual women's wrestling in 2006 when Lita and Trish retired, thinking any women's wrestling match is good wrestling is terrible. TNA does have some decent women's wrestling still. I don't pay attention to women's wrestling though these days so I go by looks, that means Velvet wins. Call me shallow, but that is that.

Well, pretty much this. ^

But, I've got to admit, I think TNA did a pretty good job of reviving women's wrestling. Because, they got good wrestlers. Remember Kong/Tara? That was a good feud.

I am going to choose Velvet out of the 4 on the poll.

Doomsday

Reaction score
It says 5. The fifth was intended to be Sarita.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Out of those listed, Hamada. I didn't know who she was until she came to TNA. And from what I've seen from her, she's pretty good. As Kizza said, it sucks about what happened with Kong, know Hamada ain't doing anything again.

the408kid

Reaction score
One question I have is what happened to the TNA women's tag belts? Anyways I voted for Velvet on the list because she's the hottest imo. Hamada is cool to though.

MizMasta3000

I love Hamada AND Daffney. I'll choose Hamada though by I love Zombie Hot

Plus Hamada can get hardcore

ayakohamada6.jpg

Tobe__

Reaction score
Daffney, for sure. She has taken some sick bumps, knows how to wrestle, is playing a good character, and she is good looking on top of that.

Doomsday

Reaction score
One question I have is what happened to the TNA women's tag belts? Anyways I voted for Velvet on the list because she's the hottest imo. Hamada is cool to though.
The Beautiful Trio have them.

TDamien

Reaction score
I liked Daffney in WCW and I like her now. I really hope they have long future plans for her. I'd like to see her eventually become the Knock Out Champion!