which current wwe wrestler would suit MEM

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

which current wwe wrestler would suit MEM

• Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JBL

• Kane

• Big show

• HBK

• Edge

• Y2J

• HHH

• John Cena

• others

• Total voters

Beer Money Army

vote.......

i personally think batista would suit, The man loves being on top, he demands numerous title shots(even if he has lost to the champ a couple of times)

the others probably would be JBL or the Big show... JBL will his high finace status and having been the WWE champion before.. THE MEM would suit him quiet well..

Big show he has been WWE, WCW, ECW champion, a 7 foot monster.. (plus he has had past allies with nearlly ally 5 members in his past...

chessarmy

I'm going with JBL, his gimmick fits the Main Event Mafia perfectly. He usually wears suits so he'll fit right in. He also has that same "its all about the money" personality that the MEM have

Wordlife

I really think HBK would be great for MEM... he'd add a TON of excitement towards TNA if he went to TNA and joined MEM

seX-Power

^ I think HBK is more over than any of the TNA faces and so would not work in the MEM.

JBL or Big Show would be perfect. JBL because of his gimmick and Big Show becasue of his past, as well as his appearance.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I voted JBL.

JBL just has the look and it fits him well also. Like it has been said he already wears the suit and also he is about money which is sorta what MEM is about with wanting to be on top which means more money also.

Reaction score
I know I sound nuts but I actually think Kane would fit MEM very well. He has a very storied past in the WWF and the WWE and they really need a monster to like scare people off. I mean, they have a scary lineup talent wise but not a roster that people are going to be scared to face. I mean, Kane's face alone would scare many people in the Front Line off and then their's his chokeslam and his plain scary - good moveset.

Like unless they get a monster like Kane on their side, the Front Line will never go away!​

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I voted HHH, the guy loves attention, no not just in Kayfabe, in real life, he is arrogant, loves power (see stephanie) and is pretty much a prick. So yeah hunter for me

Axis

I don't see how it wouldn't be Triple H. The entire Main Event Mafia is built around the gimmick of using politics to gain leverage.

Hometown Kid

I voted for Trips here. The only problem is who would be the leader? Trips and Angle can't co-exist, and Angle is pretty much TNA Trips (albeit miles ahead in terms of in-ring) but as far as who would mesh with the gimmick, absolutely Triple H.

circle

Reaction score
I went with others. I would like to see Randy Orton and Ric Flair fit with the MEM. I know Flair isn't with WWE anymore, but having the 2 there would be a boon for the MEM

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I voted HHH, the guy loves attention, no not just in Kayfabe, in real life, he is arrogant, loves power (see stephanie) and is pretty much a prick. So yeah hunter for me
Since you know Hunter personally, could you get me his autograph? Cheers.

I'd go with Tista. As much as I hate to say it, Tista could be an imporvement on Scotty Steiner in the MEM.

Kizza

Went for Big Show. Total monster, used to these big faction type thingies, been a champion everywhere he's gone and is very over.

The Rated R CMStar

That also means, apparently, that all Kurt, Scott, Sting and Booker are arrogants, pricks and love power.