which current wwe wrestler would suit MEM

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

which current wwe wrestler would suit MEM

• Batista

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JBL

• Kane

• Big show

• HBK

• Edge

• Y2J

• HHH

• John Cena

• others

• Total voters

Hometown Kid

That also means, apparently, that all Kurt, Scott, Sting and Booker are arrogants, pricks and love power.

:confused: What?

And isn't that what they've been portrayed as anyway? I mean Sting maybe not but yeah. And plus Kurt's been like that ever since he came to TNA, where have you been? :laugh:

The Rated R CMStar

I voted HHH, the guy loves attention, no not just in Kayfabe, in real life, he is arrogant, loves power (see stephanie) and is pretty much a prick. So yeah hunter for me

He was implying that HHH fit the MEM because he was like that in real life. In order for HHH to fit in there being like that, Kurt Angle, Booker, Sting and Scott should be arrogant, love power and pricks in real life.

I am not mentioning kayfabe.

cutting edge

Reaction score
I voted for JBL. I don't Big Show would really fit in TBH

Switchy

Reaction score
I think Batista would fit perfectly into the MEM but I think that Scott Steiner would have to be out of the picture for Batista to really fit the part. Batista has the whole arrogance factor, rolls around in suits (well he used to anyway) and is a former world champ so he seems a perfect fit.

If not Batista then I think Chris Jericho would do awesome in the MEM with his new gimmick but it would still need altering slightly so he would be able to fit in with the rest of the MEM.

The Rated R CMStar

I don't think Batista will fit at all. Besides the suits he wears, he has nothing in common with the others. Besides the fact that he is old, he is portrayed by the WWE as young, and if he demands title matches, it is because he gets usually screwed out of them.

If anyone, JBL. He loves money, he loves his position, and he keeps demanding title matches just because who he is.

C4

Edge obviously, he's young, talented and charismatic, he would fit in perfectly with other members of the Main Event Mafia.

Evil Austin

I would go on a different route and say the MEM would be good or better if it had Evan Bourne in it. Now that guy is clearly amazing in the ring and probably at best will get himself an ECW title run or a US / IC title run. I would love to see him not only in the MEM with AJ and Joe but ultimately with the X Division and revolutionize it. That's why I vote for other.

Edit/ meant to say that Bourne to the front line just noticed that.

Switchy

Reaction score
I don't think Batista will fit at all. Besides the suits he wears, he has nothing in common with the others. Besides the fact that he is old, he is portrayed by the WWE as young, and if he demands title matches, it is because he gets usually screwed out of them.

If anyone, JBL. He loves money, he loves his position, and he keeps demanding title matches just because who he is.

I see what you mean about WWE trying to make Batista look young and even I'll admit one of the main factors of MEM is their experience and that is something Batista would lack compared to the others but I still have to disagree with you on having JBL in the MEM. I can't see JBL as the guy working in factions with others as his equal because his character is a guy who thinks he is on top of the world and everybody else is below him. When JBL was in a faction (the cabinet) he was the leader, bossing everybody else around but in the MEM everybody else would be on the same level as him so it would kinda restrict him.

ollie

Reaction score
The man loves being on top,

Well I wouldn't know...

Anyway, agree with Batista - HHH might be good as he is 12 time champ or w/e so could play that off as him deserving respect or new Jericho just doing what he is at the moment

Reaction score
HHH because the business obviously revolves around him, at least in his eyes it does.

As far as from a purely wrestling perspective, Big Show. Because he can't move. (respects to Kurt Angle though as he is the only real worker left in MEM)

Axis

Booker T's still got it, in my opinion. He's great in that he half-asses everything on Impact because he plays a prick. But on PPVs, he goes for it, since he knows people actually paid to see the show. And Sting, too.

Reaction score
Let's look at the MEM and what they need, instead of just choosing someone who fits the MEM period.

Keeping that in mind, I would say Chris Jericho who already values a suit as his preferred non-ring attire. He's a seriously badass heel but most of all, he'll be great as the co-mouthpiece with Angle, which I think they need.

Randy Orton and JBL close second.

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
HHH: All the way business and great heel persona
Regal: Same as HHH, but very arrogant and cocky attitude
HBK: Would add that entertainment all the way (more so the old style if anything)
Jericho: Definite match.
Flair: What can you say, he just has what it takes in a group like that ala Evolution
Batista: He looks good in a suite and like Flair and HHH fits the groups persona

Rounding out also, is like was stated before, JBL and Orton would fit too.

Reaction score
I think Jericho is an exact fit to the whole MEM thing... he is middle aged(check) He considers the fans to be morons(check) and he feels he isnt getting the respect he so rightly deserves(check)

Also he wears a suit and has been WCW world Champion... everything you need to be a MEM Member