Which Current WWE Wrestler Will Be Its Top Star in 2023?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Big E and Amrbrose most likely, but I think Reigns will also get up there by then. Rhodes isn't being used that well, and Reigns has the wrestler look that Vince loves.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I gotta chuckle a bit at them saying that Ambrose's way of talking is "unique". There are tons of wrestlers doing the same schtick. Ambrose is simply one of the best at it combined with his other positive qualities that WWE wants (Size, look, work rate, raw charisma etc). He's a safe bet to be a top player in the company as long as nothing onfortunate happens.

Gotta say Reigns will probably be a top dog in the future. He has everything WWE wants in him plus the lineage and talent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can see Dean Ambrose as WWE's biggest star.
Daniel Bryan will be at 1 point no doubt and I see Big E as the next Bobby Lashley.
There is plenty of room for NXT stars to fill in that spot.
Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes are great options but, i have mine doubts.
I would like to see Wade Barrett and Kassius Ohno as 2 of the biggest stars in WWE.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
2023? Who the fuck knows? If they had said five years from now, it might have been more easy to guess. Not even Hogan and Austin lasted ten years starting from the point of their prime in the same company. Cena's almost there, but few really thought back then Cena would still be the #1 star today. The person who is the top star in 2023 is probably someone not even in the company yet.

Reactions: Swift and Ovaldinho

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Dean Ambrose could lead the WWE into a more optimistic future as the top star in the company.

I also heard that Hunter was fond of Brad Maddox, so that is in his favour.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ambrose, top star? Ah man, you marks are taking things too far.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Lol cena. He will restart his WM count and have a longer streak than taker. Until 2040

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Way too far in the future. But in 3 or 4 years? Ambrose, Reigns, Ryback. WWE is racist and I just do not see Big E dominating the scene. Ambrose is the safest bet. His mic work is simply in a league of its own sometimes and has the ring work to back it up. I see no reason for him NOT to be at the top, as he's not just some vanilla midget imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
WWE is racist? Is this because there was never a black WWE champion if you ignore half of the Rock's family?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ambrose, top star? Ah man, you marks are taking things too far.

I actually agree with this. I fucking love Ambrose, but I don't really see him becoming a Cena, Rock, Hulk, etc.
He'll probably be someone like CM Punk or Edge (top heel/#2 guy), which is still pretty good.

Reactions: seabs