Where does Dolph cashing in rank among your all time mark out moments?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
PunkAJ4Life said:
I didn't find Ziggy's cash in that amazing, it was sorta obvious with the way El Dorito was acting with his leg.

This years so far has been Punk trying to put Taker through the table.

One that sticks out to me for all time would be AJ kissing Punk then pushing him off the turnbuckle into the table with Daniel Bryan. I remember being totally shocked at that one.

Was going to try and highlight the worst part(s) about this post, but it's all equally bad really.

:facepalm1:

:pity1:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest, the cash in was obvious, but the crowd reaction and general occasion simply overshadowed that for me. I called the cash in for RAW before Wrestlemania, but it was when they did the typical ADR holding his leg and "doctors" coming in stuff that I knew it was a guarantee, and the crowd did too.

Reactions: PunkAJ4Life

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
PunkAJ4Life said:
I didn't find Ziggy's cash in that amazing, it was sorta obvious with the way El Dorito was acting with his leg.

This years so far has been Punk trying to put Taker through the table.

One that sticks out to me for all time would be AJ kissing Punk then pushing him off the turnbuckle into the table with Daniel Bryan. I remember being totally shocked at that one.

Punk and miz fans. :sad: i guess we can agree to disagree, thanks for posting.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
#2. Not quite Aries winning the world title, but close.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
wondered if anyone would notice, but you didn't notice it was the spinner belt. Aids you noob

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
wondered if anyone would notice, but you didn't notice it was the spinner belt. Aids you noob

And what a belt it is.