Where does Dolph cashing in rank among your all time mark out moments?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Aids the Jock. said:
it doesnt have to be 2013, we are only 4 months in. Editing the title. I meant all time.

Just when I thought I had all the answers, Aids changes the question. :willis:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Thought it was for 2013 :haha: It's maybe up on my top 20, but I expected it eventually. Not that soon, and I did mark hard, but not really on my top mark out moments.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is the first time I've marked for WWE since Lesnar returned.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
This is the first time I've marked for WWE since Lesnar returned.

This.

Although, how bout when Dolph won Money in the Bank?
I didn't watch it though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I was expecting him to win MITB. I was also watching on tape delay and think I had it spoiled for me. I was more just going to mark-rage if he lost that than anything.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yep it's my mark out moment of the year thus far possibly will be outdone by Jay's title win at Supercard and Okada's at Invasion when I watch them ( I don't care if I know the result they're both gonna be great moments, Briscoes moreso but still) plus the potential AJ topples Bully at BFG. This could be a great wrestling year in all honesty.

BeardsOfWarjStylesXL

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
wcwguy.wix.com
well honestly considering i posted a status right before he did, and the status was that he had to cash in, and then suddenly he does........ wow... i was going crazy like whaaatattt he did it, hes the champ and it was #1 for me in thid era of pg. hope he stays champ for a while..... Mr.Ziggles needs it

AdamMellor

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
One of the biggest pops I've ever heard, I was hoping he would cash it in, and when he did it gave me some hope that WWE are finally pushing some of the great talent they have. All we need now is for Ziggler to have a good title run and for CM Punk to be WWE Champion again and I'll be a happy fan :happy:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM Punk was more shocking the figger. :why: b/c everyone know Figger was cashin in soon or later as it end this july. and with him not cash at WM29 i almost need he was cash in on raw the next night. But CM Punk in 2008 NO 1 SEEN THAT COMING. The same go for Edge cash in the 1st time.

PunkAJ4Life

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
artiextina.tumblr.com
I didn't find Ziggy's cash in that amazing, it was sorta obvious with the way El Dorito was acting with his leg.

This years so far has been Punk trying to put Taker through the table.

One that sticks out to me for all time would be AJ kissing Punk then pushing him off the turnbuckle into the table with Daniel Bryan. I remember being totally shocked at that one.