Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

calster33

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
Well, I also must make a very tiny confession-lol. I remember back in the day as a kid that all the wrestlers always looked hot,sweatty,and frightening looking-but then when I saw Punk,Cena,Sheamus,and all these guys come into wrestling-my first thought was:"holy crap!I didn't think wrestlers were suppose to look that good-not like this anyway-where the heck did these guys come from?I thought I was in hog heaven-I thought I had just died and gone to heaven because having felt that I was in every young woman's ideal fantasy-even if it was just to watch it on t.v.-I was all the sudden waking up to all these good looking guys-lol.
But,I have gone through a lot in my life and am in progress of making some changes in my life that are long overdue and I was too much of an overly nice person for so long in wanting to please everybody that all it did was get me hurt and life not in getting what I need and want and people have told me for years that I needed to stop and I have been working on myself with that but I watch CM PUNK and that's what I want to learn, I want to know how he does this. I just thought these guys don't play-and not afraid of anything or anyone,maybe that's where I need to start the learning process. BUT-IN ALL THAT ATTITUDE PUNK HAS-AT THE SAME TIME-THERE'S JUST SOMETHING AWFULLY SEXY ABOUT IT-LOL,I never thought you could get so turned on by a bad attitude-lol. But,aside from all that,I'm ready to go forward with progress and this change and start listening and observing and making friends along the way too. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AND A NEW START. YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB!.
calster33 said:
First off I'm from and I live in Jackson Michigan. I found you guys when I was on TWITTER-tweeting to my fave wrestler(CM PUNK)-when I got this message from heelVinceMcMahon asking if I wanted to join this forum and if I did to register here.
I have been a fan of wrestling off and on for 301/2 years actually and when I was growing up I was a big fan of Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant,so much so that I remember the cartoon they would have on t.v. that I use to watch.
But over time I would watch and still loved the show-but when wrestlers Like CM PUNK,SHEAMUS,JOHN CENA,and ZACK RYDER came along-I REALLY BECAME A FAN.
The one thing that I adore about CM PUNK is not just being a killer wrestler or his pipebombs or anything like that.
I'm looking at something a little more specific-something that not only can I enjoy,but I also feel it's important to have something to learn. Punk has an attitude that only someone like me only could wish I had. Over time I have discovered that sometimes being too overly nice in life all the time doesn't always work. PUNK HAS A BACKBONE and THAT'S WHAT I NEED TO LEARN,he says what he thinks and he feels and he's not scared of anything or anyone and doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks. Plus,he could easily be the younger version of my stepdad,if you put he and my stepdad side by side-they look a lot alike,only my dad's hair is all gray,but he's about the same height,same long nose,same eye color,same beard and mustache and my stepdad has his attitude as well-he's FEISTY and FIERY-which I like to call "ATTITUDE OF AN OLD WEST OUTLAW IN MODERN DAY SOCIETY". I see what attracted my mother to him now and discovering the older I get-the more I am my mother's child-but with a lot left still to learn and getting a backbone is where my life lessons need to start and the only way I feel I can learn is by watching,studying and observing these guys-People keep telling me that it's time for me to both WISE and TOUGHEN UP,that if you do that-you don't get hurt. So I thought this would be a good place to start. BUT I ALSO LOVE WRESTLING AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SOME WRESTLING FRIENDS.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Haha yeah the wrestlers are very attractive :p if you make a new thread in this section and introduce yourself, you will get more people welcoming you. Click this link to make your own thread :)

http://wweforums.net/newthread.php?fid=3

sdh60406

Jobber
Reaction score
:smug:I received an e-mail invitation from heel Mcmahon

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
When I joined, @[Matt] referred and told me about it.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Your going to laugh about this, one day I was on a different forum like Wrestling Forum back in the early year, I randomly had a thought. So I started to type WWE Forums on the Yahoo Site and I found this one on the front page. I thought I would do some investigation for a few days, then I decided what the hell. This place looks much funner then Wrestling Forums.com. So I left that hell hole to come to this site on permit venue.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I searched WWE Forums and this came up