Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Surprised you didn't register straight away. I swear you have an account on every mybb forum lol.

Quiz: Do you remember the theme we used before this one?

Answer:

Ao5gf.jpg

*I swear you have an account on every decent mybb forum

And yes, I do remember that theme. This one is about a bazillion times better

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Well I had xanth's account to browse with till I decided I should tell him I could get in...

Plus I'm not really into wrestling too much. I only really signed up to support the site (same reason I just paid for the premium - $5 is nothing when I know it buys you nearly a month of hosing ;))

And yeah, luxure is pretty nice considering the price but it's hardly amazing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You mean Xanth's, I'm not a fool like that Scottish free-loader :p.

Thanks man :), it's a steal right? We still have Luxure installed but I'm not sure if regular members can see it :hmm:.

Glad you signed up though, I can now link your account to those fanboys you'll get when you complete myalerts, which will hands down be the greatest MyBB plugin.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah, I meant that...

Sure is. Was surprised to see it's only $5 tbh.

MyAlerts should be coming soon. I'm going to have it done before I officially start back at uni

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
A plugin which will basically tell you when someone has replied to your threads, quoted you in a post, repped you, added to buddy list etc. A notifications system.

Would love to see if Euantor could integrate it with our like plugin so it could tell you who liked your post and where and stuff, but I'm not sure that's possible (will pay you though Euant if it is possible).

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
This would be a fantastic plugin, If it's possible it would be a big boost to the forum!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
A plugin which will basically tell you when someone has replied to your threads, quoted you in a post, repped you, added to buddy list etc. A notifications system.

Would love to see if Euantor could integrate it with our like plugin so it could tell you who liked your post and where and stuff, but I'm not sure that's possible (will pay you though Euant if it is possible).

Could be great, but there is going to be a lot of hate from certain people.

euantor

Jobber
Reaction score
I start back on the 1st of october so in like 3 weeks time. I might be able to integrate it with the like system - it should be fairly simple. Are you using Tomm M's MyNetwork one? If so, I think LeeFish has already done it.