Where did you find us?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adeel

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggles said:
Please when making a introduction state where you came from, HackForums? MyBB? Google maybe? Or Youtube.

It's very important to know where the new users come from as i've seen many register lately and i'd like to know where they found this site, i'm sure people from the staff team would also like to know that.

i joined bcz i saw an ad

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I saw a thread on HackForums advertising this, Decided to join and I've managed to get a few people to join :)

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Big Hoss keeps bringing everyone in, damn. :dawg:

He posts so much on Twitter about this place, I'm surprised half the WWE universe isn't registered!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
He posts so much on Twitter about this place, I'm surprised half the WWE universe isn't registered!

He brought me in too, but via Youtube. Indeed, the guy is impressive at getting new people to the forums.