When will Triple H come back to being a full time wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I think $ talks and none of these guys will completely stop if $ is there. I'm still holding out 4 Lita 2 wrestle again, especially Trish looked so great last year. *climbs off soapbox*

nealverma

Jobber
Reaction score
I think Triple H and The Rock should have a feud within the next year, maybe for the wwe championship, just like they used to feud over 10 years ago

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
nealverma said:
I think Triple H and The Rock should have a feud within the next year, maybe for the wwe championship, just like they used to feud over 10 years ago

I'd hate that. I think Rock needs to feud with a Punk, Miz, Ziggler or Rhodes for example. Need to put someone over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Censorious said:
I'd hate that. I think Rock needs to feud with a Punk, Miz, Ziggler or Rhodes for example. Need to put someone over.

Rock just went over Cena. If rock were feuding with one of those guys, I really doubt they would be going over.

Just being in a feud with him would be enough to elevate those guys though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Rock just went over Cena. If rock were feuding with one of those guys, I really doubt they would be going over.

Just being in a feud with him would be enough to elevate those guys though.

Putting someone over doesn't mean losing.

A Rock vs Miz feud would work great, since Miz can keep up with Rock easily on the mic so he'd naturally get a ton of heat, and if he nearly beats Rock he's seen as credible.