When will Triple H come back to being a full time wrestler?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Trawed his thumb?

Randy you also said Teddy would win, when everyone said he wouldn't you were bound to get at least one right.

Uh I get ever pick right easled the GM macth dude!!!!!!!!!! That why have the contion award!!!!!!!!!! Other the match other then GM I pick the rihgt winner so yet I am Smart when it come to shit!!!!!!!!!!!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Censorious said:
You think Undertaker is wrestling again for the WWE or WHC. No, no and no.

Basically this, I don't get what he doesn't understand it says he can wrestle once annually.

PS. That GIF is terrible cuts out the majority of the move :sad:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Censorious said:
You think Undertaker is wrestling again for the WWE or WHC. No, no and no.

AS THE BRYAN SAID YES ! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!! He will wrestle for the Wordl Champion to get back up again as the title suck now!!!!!!!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
AS THE BRYAN SAID YES ! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!! He will wrestle for the Wordl Champion to get back up again as the title suck now!!!!!!!

A lot will depend on how his body holds up after this match but the betting line is he'll be back, perhaps for a few years since he's now down to probably doing one match per year.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2012/3/6/2847733/the-undertaker-and-triple-h-probably-not-retiring-any-time-soon

Probably doing one match a year, he isn't going for a world title.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Isn't it obvious? For the last 2-3 years he's been a once a year guy, Wrestlemania. Jesus, how does getting older and more hurt mean there's more chance of him becoming a champion again and wrestling full time? He's on a legends contract isn't he?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Isn't it obvious? For the last 2-3 years he's been a once a year guy, Wrestlemania. Jesus, how does getting older and more hurt mean there's more chance of him becoming a champion again and wrestling full time? He's on a legends contract isn't he?

NO?! He on the contract he alway been on!!!!!!!!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Censorious said:
No he's not, he's on a much watered down version. He's on a legends contract I'm sure, or something similar.

HE NO! He herth and he coming back to win his WORLD TITLE BACK!!!!!!!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Damn I believe Savage is making sense now. I believe Brock can feud with Cena in a big match to Summerslam and other big matches along with Undertaker confronting Brock on his return.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Damn I believe Savage is making sense now. I believe Brock can feud with Cena in a big match to Summerslam and other big matches along with Undertaker confronting Brock on his return.

No it will be at E.Rule not Summerslam.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
You're all crazy. It's obvious that Taker will face Santino at WM 29 and lose!

Back to this topic.

HHH said that he would like to have his appearances special. So it will be a few or maybe 1 match a year.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If Triple H came to face Brock Lesnar I would mark out. I turned into a little Trips mark too now.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
If Triple H came to face Brock Lesnar I would mark out. I turned into a little Trips mark too now.

After a while, all will be.