Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Right, I understand this. But since he used it, does it still carry on through the next round? Because the wording seems like it would not, however everything else makes it seem like it should. And if it carries on to next round, does that mean he also gets to automatically start off the next round, too, in addition to having the "second turn"?

I just want to make sure the rules are clear and explained well enough for everyone so that no one can claim shenanigans or anything like that in about 8 months when I beat you all :emoji_wink:
The way it is stated means that once he activates it, it will remain active until he uses it. In this case, the term "use" refers to actually getting something wrong or a DQ/Suplex city. Since he has now activated it, it will remain active until he uses it.

Everyone will compete in the current order moving into round 2. Group 1 winner, Group 2 winner, Group 3 winner.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
$450 down with only all plays and toss ups left to get ahead with....

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Here is your final toss-up. It is worth $15,000. Good Luck!

xHiNttl.png
$450 down with only all plays and toss ups left to get ahead with....
:emoji_astonished:

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
We only planned one to test it out. If you want another we could always do one more, but we would need all of the players to agree to it to keep it fair.
No all plays left either? I was expecting one more to be honest.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
We only planned one to test it out. If you want another we could always do one more, but we would need all of the players to agree to it to keep it fair.

Seeing as I'd have the most to lose out atm with a 450 lead, I'm good with another all play. I really enjoyed the all play one. Definitely make them more frequent in the next edition :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: Crithu

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Thought you were taking a break, I stopped getting notifications from this completely. Even when you tagged me. Weird.

Anyway, I will make my decision for another all play or not, but after you give the current standings and tell me what's left to do in round 1 ;)

Reactions: Crithu

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thought you were taking a break, I stopped getting notifications from this completely. Even when you tagged me. Weird.

Anyway, I will make my decision for another all play or not, but after you give the current standings and tell me what's left to do in round 1 :emoji_wink:
The square brackets show the All Play earnings. The amounts listed already include this. Your final puzzles of round 1 will be next.
Group 1
1. @TheKingSonic - $17,800 (DELETE)
2. @Geek773 - $19,000 [+6500]
3. @RedDwarfTechy - $13,700 [+4000]

Group 2
1. @Jeffry Fucking Mason - $18,500 [+3000] (10x)
2. @CBK_15 - $0
3. @HoovinandGroovin - $9,750 [+6500]

Group 3
1. @Beavporeon - $16,250
2. @Blackout - $3,000 [+3000] (Bank Your Cash)
3. @The Reagmaster - $21,500 [+6500]

This except @RedDwarfTechy is now at $19450.

All that's left in the first round is the final puzzles for group 2 and 3.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Oh man, this is a SUPER tough decision. Since you said we all needed to be ok with it, and since Red is probably the only othe one I could see saying no and he already said yes...I have to choose between my love of making Geek suffer AND guaranteeing that I get to defeat the false interim champion Red, or my love of the tradition of this game by making it last longer. Fuck this is tough.

@Geek773 Plead your case to me as to why I should keep you alive and give you a second chance at this game. And it better be a DAMN good reason :emoji_imp::emoji_imp::emoji_imp::emoji_imp::emoji_imp:

• Haha
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Oh man, this is a SUPER tough decision. Since you said we all needed to be ok with it, and since Red is probably the only othe one I could see saying no and he already said yes...I have to choose between my love of making Geek suffer AND guaranteeing that I get to defeat the false interim champion Red, or my love of the tradition of this game by making it last longer. Fuck this is tough.

@Geek773 Plead your case to me as to why I should keep you alive and give you a second chance at this game. And it better be a DAMN good reason :emoji_imp::emoji_imp::emoji_imp::emoji_imp::emoji_imp:
If I make it to the final you theoretically have a chance to beat me there. Giving me the chance to fight for next round, watching me work for the chance to make it then beat me in the final yourself sounds like your kind of twisted fantasy.

Until I make you regret it in the final, obviously. But then you don't believe I can do that, do you?