Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Spin 2, L
You spun a prize spot.
There is 1 L worth $500 and a Double play prize. Your balance is now $3250.
lja6J6K.png
cG1Bh68.png

Spin, Solve, or Buy a Vowel

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
It carries over.
I don't think it does if you use it. I think only the prize itself carries over, not the actual effects once you use it. That's the way it seemed to me based on the description at least. Guess we'll have to wait for @Crithu to get on, and he can make that judgement

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I don't think it does if you use it. I think only the prize itself carries over, not the actual effects once you use it. That's the way it seemed to me based on the description at least. Guess we'll have to wait for @Crithu to get on, and he can make that judgement
Thought that initially too but...

"meaning if you solve the puzzle, it will continue with you to the next one."

That's what convinced me, not too bothered anyway, I was more afraid of the other two using their prize spots before i solve lol.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Solve - Acoustic Equalizer
That is correct, you bank $5750 bringing your total to $19,450.

The Double Play remains active until it is used. It will carry over to future puzzles until it is used.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
The Double Play remains active until it is used. It will carry over to future puzzles until it is used.
So since he used it, it was only active for the round that he used it in, or...???? This is the part that needs clarification

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So since he used it, it was only active for the round that he used it in, or...???? This is the part that needs clarification

Double Play - This one can be used anytime during your turn, but it must occur before an action (spinning or buying a vowel). Once active this will allow the player to continue even after choosing an incorrect letter. It will remain active until it is used by you, meaning if you solve the puzzle, it will continue with you to the next one.

The Double Play is the only prize that will carry over multiple rounds. The double play will carry over until it is used.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Right, I understand this. But since he used it, does it still carry on through the next round? Because the wording seems like it would not, however everything else makes it seem like it should. And if it carries on to next round, does that mean he also gets to automatically start off the next round, too, in addition to having the "second turn"?

I just want to make sure the rules are clear and explained well enough for everyone so that no one can claim shenanigans or anything like that in about 8 months when I beat you all ;)