Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You spun $1000. There is 1 G worth 10,000.
Jytm5BS.png

Spin, Solve, or Buy a Vowel

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm well aware of the rules. I'm a heel, I need to see how much I can get away with. So... :emoji_stuck_out_tongue: :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

4, K
You spun $1000. There is 1 K. Your balance is now $10000.
SLOIzMU.png

Spin, Solve, or Buy a Vowel

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Oops, thought I already posted this. That is correct. You bank $10,000.

Stay tuned for the next puzzle!
That was my second guess (obviously), but the longer you went without posting, the more I was worried that I was gonna have to smack you for misspelling Liger with a "Y". I am glad it didn't have to come to that :)

Reactions: Crithu

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
@Crithu For the last few puzzles and wheels you've posted, it shows up as the red x. It's not a HUGE deal, because it can actually be seen fine after hitting the reply button in the text area. Just thought it might be worth looking into

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Crithu For the last few puzzles and wheels you've posted, it shows up as the red x. It's not a HUGE deal, because it can actually be seen fine after hitting the reply button in the text area. Just thought it might be worth looking into
Looks fine to me. Also, update your sig, you don't even fed anymore... ;)