Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sorry, I've had a busy few days. I have to make some wheels and then I'll put the next puzzle out. It should be within the next day

Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Sorry, I've had a busy few days. I have to make some wheels and then I'll put the next puzzle out. It should be within the next day
It's all good man, no hurry whatsoever. It's traditional for these to go months and months, and I for one love it that way. Not everything can be flips and dives. Sometimes you gotta throw a good chinlock in there too ;)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
It's all good man, no hurry whatsoever. It's traditional for these to go months and months, and I for one love it that way. Not everything can be flips and dives. Sometimes you gotta throw a good chinlock in there too ;)
Everything should be flips and dives imho. HEY, have you seen Ricochet vs Will Ospreay from WCPW True Destiny!!??!?? It was GREAT!!1!!!1!1!!!!