What's your pet peeve?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Drivers not using their turn signals and listening to people chew their food loudly.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
People who say it's always the last place you look :/ well duh bitch I mean if I found it I won't look some other damn place for it :|

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
People who say it's always the last place you look :/ well duh bitch I mean if I found it I won't look some other damn place for it :|

I actually say that all the time when I find something, or someone else finds something that they couldn't find. Pisses a lot of people off. :lol:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Actually sometimes I found things in places I already looked. So sometimes that statement is accurate but other times it isn't! :lol:

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well, if it is a pet peeve we are talking about here then I suppose I can share a few with the group. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone interrupts me when I am talking. This is one of the main reasons why me and my previous girlfriend did not work out because she had a really bad habit of doing this and, when I called her out on it she got all mad and shit. Oh well, guess I’m better off.

Another pet peeve I have is when I’m dating someone and they keep comparing me to their ex’s. It pisses me off when I’m compared to inferior males or sub species. Now dammit Troy! You better stop telling me how much bigger Fuji’s dick is than mine! Enough is enough!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I can't help it though, it is huge. 8===============================D~~

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Well, if it is a pet peeve we are talking about here then I suppose I can share a few with the group. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone interrupts me when I am talking. This is one of the main reasons why me and my previous girlfriend did not work out because she had a really bad habit of doing this and, when I called her out on it she got all mad and shit. Oh well, guess I’m better off.

Another pet peeve I have is when I’m dating someone and they keep comparing me to their ex’s. It pisses me off when I’m compared to inferior males or sub species. Now dammit Troy! You better stop telling me how much bigger Fuji’s dick is than mine! Enough is enough!

ahaha

Really, though, the last thing people should be discussing is their ex. If the new significant other asks about them, yeah, that's a different story, but to be sitting at dinner and suddenly start discussing your ex.....no.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Did you just refer to me as an inferior male or sub species?

I'd be wounded if I had any semblance of an ego whatsoever. :lol:

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Did you just refer to me as an inferior male or sub species?

I'd be wounded if I had any semblance of an ego whatsoever. :lol:

Dude, I seriously didn't think about that when i mentioned the joke sorry bro. You know I don't think that of you... even if you are Canadian, LOL.

Totally agree with Care Bear, exs should never be mentioned. It's the main reason why three of my last relationships ended.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
I have many pet peeves around but probably one of the biggest ones is when someone leaves a half empty bottle/can/cup and can't be damned to finish it, it gets on my nerves like you wouldn't know. Unfortunately, I am yet to train this behaviour out of sister.

Also, basic grammar mistakes like not capitilising where capitals should be used and the difference between there/their/they're and your/you're.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Also, basic grammar mistakes like not capitilising where capitals should be used and the difference between there/their/they're and your/you're.

Ugh, stuff like that makes me crazy, though I've learned to temper myself over the years. A friend and I were just discussing the decided lack of grammatical skills in this day and age, trying to determine whether the internet and cellphones were entirely responsible or if they only held a portion of the blame.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Grammar to me, not a big deal. Mainly because there are a lot of people who don't use grammar properly even while talking. And as far as punctuation and capitalization and what not, I don't bother worrying about it anymore and it is the same with spelling. Forums have a lot to do with that.

Now if I am reading a news article or a magazine, than obviously I would like it to be grammatically correct.

A lot of times I am not grammatically correct and I do notice it, but I don't worry to much about it. It is a forum and I have seen worse.

no wut i meen?