What's wrong with everyone here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
^^Yeah. C4 you sat there and talked about how you would change. So you go, what, a month without complaining, but then you break. What happened to the change? What happened to the transformation? You pretty much showed us you were blowing smoke up our asses to get us off your back. Well guess what! We saw it coming and we took preventative action. We knew you were full of it and it we proved it. You brought this on yourself.

You just got told...... SUCKA.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
By the way, does anyone see the abuse in powers from the Admins and the immaturity of Monkeystyle and Chuck? Time to step up, This Guy.

Abuse of power, how so?

Would you like me to demonstrate what I would consider to be an abuse of powers?

I think we should get rid of reputation because if everytone thinks it is pointless, then why bother having it here on the forum? Or better yet, why dont we just reset everyone's rep back to 0 and start from a whole new beginning?

Nah, not gonna happen.

LadyHotrod

I love how Haywood whines about mods here abusing their power yet Haywood banned me from his forum because I made a flame thread for Kirsty/Mat in the FLAME SECTION of his shitty forum.

Way to lose, fag.