What's wrong with everyone here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Alright, I've completely had it with some of you morons.

Now this goes for the majority of members around here. It's probably turning into another flame thread where Chuck and/or monkeystyle come in and tell me that I'm complaining and bitching over everything that happens to me. It's been over a month and people still negative rep me, I don't mind that to some extent but it's just too much as of late.

Look, the point of the negative rep campaign was to make me realize how much of a whiny douchebag I really am, I realized that and promised to be a better member of the forums in the future. Now what? At least give me another chance and stop giving me negative rep for every other post of mine.

What should I do then? Stop posting or what? Yes guys, be sure to tell me in your replies that I'm taking the internet too seriously and it doesn't really matter.

You guys never notice all the other stupid posts that other members make neither do you ever notice how opinionated other people are... yet you so clearly see the 'stupidity' in my posts when in reality they aren't even STUPID but for some reason yes they are.

I'll come to everything else later but first answer this first question of mine:

lkc2mewp6zl8d0xoc4k5.jpg

hyq4f57mkj8hdoedmt.jpg

udoqrj3ghzsfxenglwkb.jpg

q1in7c8nr6cy74jq7iae.jpg

u72u65sbucvowrm043x.jpg

6vl2ic4y6h5kpwuq0a.jpg

4rwegnkraabukh1ya0ql.jpg

o4gjmypjm8kdzelkjrue.jpg

7pel7bcu051d2qrv3tm.jpg

uhrit9uv90q8d83kvheb.jpg

t6sd3z0njsbv9mkf26lq.jpg

That's my reputation sheet, notice the first two reps?

Now tell me what was so wrong in that post of mine for which I received two negative reps and for which I'm being flamed on?

The fact isn't that I'm a bad member or a complaining whiny bitch on the forums it's that your fucking face can't accept any of my opinions.

You guys told me to stay away from stupid discussions, post well and ignore HIAT, negative rep and offensive flames just try and be a decent member.

From the looks of things right now, where is this going? Absolutely nowhere.

Here are your two options:

- Tell me exactly what's bothering you and WHY is it happening
- Permanently ban me from the forums, I'll accept it.

Yes, say it again. I'm a crybaby. SURE.

McLovin

Reaction score
If you can't handle it, leave, simple. Stop making a big issue out of it and getting more attention.

C4

If you can't handle it, leave, simple. Stop making a big issue out of it and getting more attention.

See, this is exactly what I was saying.

Don't say another fucking word you cocksucker. It's not that I can't leave the forums, it's just that I don't want to and that I can be a better member of this forum today.

I'm not making a big issue out of anything and this obviously isn't any attempt to gain attention.

Quit jumping to conclusions.

MikeRaw

Agreed. Everyone fuck off on c4. Everyone wants him to stop being an asshole, and whiny, but how and why would he do that if noone is actually giving him a chance?
Fuck off IMO.

Axis

On the one hand I want him banned. However, on the other hand I fear that if he is banned, he will retaliate by flying a plane into IWF.

C4

On the one hand I want him banned. However, on the other hand I fear that if he is banned, he will retaliate by flying a plane into IWF

:disgust:

Beer

You guys probably should lay off now. He is not actually a bad member. Sure, he is whiny as fuck, but at least he is trying not to be. It was funny at first, but now it's old, imo.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Thank you.

You can show your appreciation by referring to C4 as Connie tbh.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I did it at first but done stopped now and don't really care tbh.

I'm not gonna neg rep him unless he deserves or pos rep him unless he deserves it.

But C4 man this is the same shit that happened to me months back. Word of advice making post like this will only make it worst trust me.

Back when Peepshow was neg repping me with just a dot and I said something he kept on and on and others did it. I stopped saying shit then it stopped. I went from being in the red to alot of rep. so man really not hating or anything just really trying to help but just don't bring it up yes for awhile they will do it but if you just let it all blow over you will one day be green again.