What's the best national fast food burger chain?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
We got In n Out Burger in Texas last year. I wasn't impressed. Their burgers didn't fill me up at all. I actually felt like I needed another one afterwards. Then again, Texans are spoiled when it comes to that kind of thing.

Ben

Reaction score
Culver's is the shit. It's based in Wisconsin and they have a bunch in the midwest so I don't know how many of you have had them but it's amazing.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah Whataburger is awesome.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
AZ's Whataburger just must suck then since the one time I went there the food blew.

Kairi

Reaction score
I believe this vary by your state/and or fast food experiences. Since I live in GA i will break down my experiences and then give my first pick.

5 guys : We had one of these. It only lasted 3 months because they apparently were roach infested. (Thank you god for me not eating there.)
McDonalds: I used to love McDonalds but got some raw food there once and needless to say that's the end of that.
Wendys: I like wendys, however our wendy's here does not enforce their cleanliness policy as in they always have girls with nails forever and a day long trying to fix food and I just can not eat food from someone with nails like that. I don't care if you just came from having a mani-pedi long nails in food is a freaking NO.
Burger King: I like the whopper, and our BK is pretty fast, and clean so this is my 2nd Choice
Krystal: This is my first choice because our krystal has always given good service, hot fresh food, and friendly people.

Kairi

Reaction score
^ it's like white castle/ kastle in some areas, heard of that?