whats next for teddy???????????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
now that hes no longer gm i cant really see a place for him although he'll probably find a way to survive and be on wwe tv for another 10 useless years.

AF.

Reaction score
Laurinatis' bitch for now. Until he revolts and wins back SmackDown.

Blujay

Reaction score
Well according to the SPOILERS for Friday it looks like what AF said might be the case.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
He's kind of in the same situation as when Vince put him on probation, but since they're trying to get Johnny over it will actually amount to something this time. AF's guess is most likely where this is heading though.

rcoot93

Reaction score
I also think it will probably be that sort of situation

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
hopefully Johnny treats him like shit e.g cleaning toilets, cleaning his office, working in the concession stands, making teddy bring him coffee for a couple of months and get put in squash matches then Teddy snaps and retires or HEEL TURN and gathers all black wrestlers (Mark Henry the powerhouse, R-truth the comedy act and Kofi the leader) start a angle with the WHITE MAN HOLDING A PLAYA DOWN.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
They should make it like that storyline in I think Here Comes The Pain where you make Vince and Ric Flair your bitches. You could command Flair to clean the toilet for fucks sake.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
hopefully Johnny treats him like shit e.g cleaning toilets, cleaning his office, working in the concession stands, making teddy bring him coffee for a couple of months and get put in squash matches then Teddy snaps and retires or HEEL TURN and gathers all black wrestlers (Mark Henry the powerhouse, R-truth the comedy act and Kofi the leader) start a angle with the WHITE MAN HOLDING A PLAYA DOWN.

They could have Black Ref as the Heel ref too, the personal referee of the stables matches!

In all seriousness he'll remain on TV as Ace's bitch before long he'll be back as GM imo.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I love how always every week something is brought up of a black tag team. I like the idea a lot but I'm not sure if WWE would roll with it. It would elevate Kingston and Big Zeke (I assume they use him) to make them more legit. R-Truth can work heel or face easily and Henry will be the main guy. It would be an awesome stable but not sure if they went through with it. I love the black ref references to haha.

Also to make things even better, Booker T becomes main commentator for them and puts them over all the time. He starts getting up and clapping for them just like Cole used to do with Miz.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If I had to guess, I would imagine he's going to be serving as a defiant servant to Johnny Ace who gets punished from time to time, which would help establish consistent fan hate for Johnny. And if WWE goes the usual route with that, Teddy may eventually win some, if not all control back at a big ppv like Summer Slam, Survivor Series, or next year's Wrestlemania in a 1-on-1 match against Johnny after he finally gets under Johnny's skin enough to the point where pitting him against monsters like Tensai no longer satisfies Johnny.

Of course, that is only the most predictable course of action.

Aniking

Reaction score
I have to agree with the majority here. Laurianitis will push Long around, forcing him to do everything he asks, basically making him his slave. Eventually Long will rise up and get his job back.

An idea I thought of was many superstars hate seeing Long treated that way, they rise up, Laurianitis gets a group together to confront them, they have a match for control of Smackdown and Long's team is victorious. Summerslam would have to be the perfect time for it to happen.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'm going to enjoy Teddy being Johnny's bitch.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Laurinatis' bitch for now. Until he revolts and wins back SmackDown.

Yeah bang on.

He'll get treated like shit and inevitably become GM again somewhere down the line rendering this whole storyline meaningless.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't know why you say "another 10 useless years..." I think Teddy is awesome, and has been doing an awesome job!