• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What's next for Ryback?

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
He got destroyed and buried big time on his feud with Cena, I really wonder if his "big push as the next face of the company" exists anymore.
Will he return as a face? or as a heel?
Will his push continue?
Who will he feud with next?

Discuss.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
I'd bet my money he goes over someone who isnt his class. Ryder, R-Truth, Random other face?

Hoping to god this isnt why Ziggler got his turn.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
I'd bet my money he goes over someone who isnt his class. Ryder, R-Truth, Random other face?

Hoping to god this isnt why Ziggler got his turn.

Well come to think of it, they are pretty much dump but still , I don't think that they are that dump to the point that they may feed Ziggler to an already buried and pointless Ryback.

Rogue

He should become the third member of the Tons of Funk,that way The Shield can have formidable opponents.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Not sure how he was buried lol,he always seemed a threat throughout all his feuds,his Ppv record is concerning however. Anyway he'll bounce around the irrelevant mid card for a while before getting another push as a face later on. Theyre hot on him so wont just give up.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
He was buried but it's nothing that can't be fixed within a month. Just let him plow through someone at MITB. I nominate Sheamus

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
He was buried but it's nothing that can't be fixed within a month. Just let him plow through someone at MITB. I nominate Sheamus
How has he been buried at all? His PPV loss record is concerning but the guy has been booked as a beast all the way through. The guy has pinned Cena and walked out of the arena when Cena couldn't at ER, Shell Shocked Henry after losing on a fluke, list the RR on one minor mistake and only didn't win the WWE Title due to interference twice.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Looking at how Ryback has lost at PPVs I don't really see much burying being done.

TLC: Was at the entrance when Bryan was pinned, had also gone through an announcing table.
Rumble: Eliminated last in the rumble in a way that looked flukish (Cena pulling down the ropes and then pushing him over)
EC: Speared by Reigns whilst holding Rollins up.
Mania: Mark Henry was too heavy.
ER: Rammed Cena through light rig, causing a no contest.
Payback: Had to be rammed through the roof of a fucking ambulance to be taken out, an ambulance which he was himself dissassembling.

In all his PPV losses Ryback has been made to look strong. No burying has been going on.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Thought it was more of a "Well if he was a monster, why isn't he winning matches?" issue I've heard plenty of people complain about, he has no momentum. But you know I'm an idiot anyway.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Thought it was more of a "Well if he was a monster, why isn't he winning matches?" issue I've heard plenty of people complain about, he has no momentum. But you know I'm an idiot anyway.

You're only buried if you are made to look completely powerless/incompetent in your losses. Zack Ryder was buried, McIntyre was buried. Ryback has momentum, otherwise he would not be in the main event scene or involved in top stories.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Will he return as a face? or as a heel? Hope he returns as heel
Will his push continue? I don't think so, he must prove he deserves the push
Who will he feud with next? Borton?