What's my problem? (C4)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Just say it in here people, what’s so fucking erroneous? Why do I constantly get heel heat around here? Specifically after the crusade against WS for which I apologized to everyone who I got caught up with. Even though I wasn’t completely involved in the situation, I agree that I was being a complete immature douchebag trying to be a backstabber... :yeahright:

I know how irritating and annoying I get at times, and how stupid my virtual rage is over the internet.

But sincerely typing, you guys can't accept a sorry? You Brainless fuckwits, just tell me what's wrong with the virtual "ME" when I apologize for all the shit that happened before. :confused:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I hate you, you've yet to make my sig. Yes i'm becoming an impatient bastard. But if you ever feel like supporting a :v: brother. Feel free to look at my Sig Please thread.

Anyway, i've read that you talk shit about people behind their backs and kiss their ass when they're around. But i've never seen you do that and for the most part I have no problems with you. I also once read that you get to cocky

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
you care too much about random idiots on the internet opinions...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I know how irritating and annoying I get at times, and how stupid my virtual rage is over the internet.

But sincerely typing, you guys can't accept a sorry? You Brainless fuckwits, just tell me what's wrong with the virtual "ME" when I apologize for all the shit that happened before.

So, you want people to accept your apology but call them brainless fuckwits in the same sentence? That would be part of the reason no one likes you. The other part would be you do something, apologize, and then do something stupid again. You don't learn (or care that you did anything in the first place).

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Insult people, then expect them to accept your apology? Right.

What's the problem? You'll go out of your way to try to hurt other people, in a lame attempt to try to get yourself more power. You insult people for no reason. You're selfish, stubborn, and have your head up your own ass. You talk big, but deliver little.

I could go on for longer, but I'll sum it up with: you're a douchebag.

niggles

Reaction score
this thread is your main problem.

McLovin

Reaction score
Ah and you live off your families accomplishments like they are your own. There was a post a few weeks ago where you said something along the lines of "My dad OWNS rolex". Bragging = FAIL

Moonlight Drive

Asking for people to accept an apology than calling them brainless fuckwits. That proves how much of a 'tard you are.