whats instored for cenas return...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious when cena comes back what show will he be going on.. and What are your thoughts on him becoming heel who should he feud with opinions comments and suggestions are accepted thanks guys..

Travis40

WWE will NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER turn John Cena heel. If they do, they will lose tons of merchandise sells. Cena is their biggest draw, and their biggest lifeline to kids. Face it, kids LOVE John Cena, now the last thing you want to do, is make those little kids turn against John Cena and quit buying his merch and everything John Cena related. Cena is a hero to these kids, and if were to turn heel, they might quit watching...now if they turned him into a soft heel, I think it would work, they could eventually mold him into a hardcore, thug heel that we all want to see.

I hope you're used to John Cena as a face, because that's all you're going to see for a very, very long time.

It's obvious that WWE is going to throw him into a fued with Batista, turn Big Dave heel and have Cena get retribution to end the fued and make everyone happy...then he turns his attention to Randy Orton, we see another great fued between the two and Orton, coming off of a CM Punk fued, will win some matches, and probably go over in the entire fued by winning the World Heavyweight Championship from John Cena, possibly at WrestleMania 25.

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
i dont want cena to go heel i know hes a hero to kids all around the world. i could never picture cena going heel would be cool to see him feud with the rock though but i know it will never happen...

Wordlife

he wont go heel, pretty dumb move, I think.... he'll come back, win the title, spin it, go all hip hop on Raw again, then lose it to Orton.... just my opinion

seX-Power

He will go to Raw and will be used as a top draw again when the WWE realise they have to use him to the fullest. He will get the title from Jericho and eventually lose it to Orton or a heel Batista.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Cena: Yo yo yo yo YO! Batista you friggin ham sandwich! We had a match and it was alright but you took it to far when my neck got all tight! I was laying there in pain and you kicked me in the head, you made me want to crawl into bed! But don't you worry Batista, I'm on my way back and what the heck, I'm going to beat your ass with a broken freakin' neck! Word Life!

And then he turns heel

Wrestling Station

Cena: Yo yo yo yo YO! Batista you friggin ham sandwich! We had a match and it was alright but you took it to far when my neck got all tight! I was laying there in pain and you kicked me in the head, you made me want to crawl into bed! But don't you worry Batista, I'm on my way back and what the heck, I'm going to beat your ass with a broken freakin' neck! Word Life!

And then he turns heel
Batista: Hey, Cena! You emo like candy. You jobbed to me because you want me bony. Your neck is bad because youre a pussy, dont throw the blames as your just bitchin!
Come back yo mama, you better come back!
If you ever win a match against me, I WILL ASK FOR MY REMATCH! :D
*shakes ropes for extra intensity!*

CenaMark54

Obviously a feud with Batista.

Its also only a matter of time before they put the belt back on Cena. He hasn't had it for over a year. He should probably win it in his first match back so they can finally get the ratings back up.

Then have him fued with Orton for the next ten years. They can trade the belt back and forth during that time. There isn't really any need for anyone else, especially after Orton and Cena bury the entire WWE roster upon their respective returns. Everyone else is gonna look like shit next to those two.

kingovkings

Reaction score
He will go back to Raw, Feud with Tista. Then when thats over he will go gunning for Orton by then Orton will have the title most probs. Or they will both go for the title and feud while they are doing it.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Feud with Batista.

He could come back and say he want's a rematch, and wants his revenge for Batista injuring him. I don't see either one turn heel, but Batista possibly. Im hoping for some possible way for him to move to Smackdown. Raw is stacked at the moment and Batista, Cena, Y2J, Orton, HBK, Punk, Kane and Mysterio can't be on the roster and look good with Cena/Batista/Y2J/HBK/Orton ME'ing.

Ballin

Reaction score
Ahh boring kid fued with Batista which would be extreamly crappy. Cena puts alot into his work and into his wrestling but that still doesent get the outcome of good matches. Batista seems lazy and crappy on the mic but still is a good draw so they'll fued them with Big Dave as heel and this will go intill or start around Wrestlemania.

Or, of course they could turn Cena heel, bring back the throwback jerseys and insult the crowd with some cheesy rap lines that sound good, and especailly good to you hearing Cena turning heel. Then keep Tista face to keep the kiddies around..

CenaMark54

Ahh boring kid fued with Batista which would be extreamly crappy. Cena puts alot into his work and into his wrestling but that still doesent get the outcome of good matches. Batista seems lazy and crappy on the mic but still is a good draw so they'll fued them with Big Dave as heel and this will go intill or start around Wrestlemania.

Or, of course they could turn Cena heel, bring back the throwback jerseys and insult the crowd with some cheesy rap lines that sound good, and especailly good to you hearing Cena turning heel. Then keep Tista face to keep the kiddies around..

Cena always has good matches.

Batista is only lazy with people who suck. He wouldn't be lazy with Cena.

Cena going back to the Dr. of Thugonomics wouldn't work.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Anyone who thinks Cena needs to turn heel is just plain Blue. Do you think WWE wants to sacrifice all of the money that he makes them with merchandise sales? Plus, he does a shitload of appearances as the number one face. I doubt that anyone else would be that commited.

Cena will come back, Triple Threat at Armageddon for the title. Cena vs Batista vs Jericho. He's then in the Rumble, he eliminates Batista, they keep going until Mania.