whats instored for cenas return...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

^^^I don't think Cena and Batista will face off at Mania, unless there is a drastic heel turn. I just don't see the WWE turning one of the top two faces right now. We have already seen that main event face vs face this year.

Expect something fresh and unexpected at Mania.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I just don't see them having Batista vs Cena, without the two facing off at Mania. Especially with Cena's return in the leadup to WM, it would be a good time. Plus, we have seen that Batista could turn heel effectively.

Ballin

Reaction score
Cena always has good matches.

Batista is only lazy with people who suck. He wouldn't be lazy with Cena.

Cena going back to the Dr. of Thugonomics wouldn't work.

Before he moved to RAW his matches mainly sucked. I can't think of any 4-5 star Cena matches, can you?

I'm not a big Cena hater if you're thinking that, I'm just saying and being un-biased.

CenaMark54

Before he moved to RAW his matches mainly sucked. I can't think of any 4-5 star Cena matches, can you?

I'm not a big Cena hater if you're thinking that, I'm just saying and being un-biased.

Becasue 4 and 5 star matches happen all the time?

Also, he was basically a rookie before he moved to Raw. Since he was put in the main event, he has had been the most consistent performer in the WWE.

And to answer your question, he had multiple 4 star matches with HBK, Umaga, Edge, just to name a few, in 2006 and 2007 alone.

He was also able to make Khali look good. Thats better than a five star match in my opinion.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

His matches with Umaga were amazing. The LMS match could easily pass off as *****, because it also had awesome psychology.

Beer Money Army

i'll tell you what instore for his return...

that is my friends is a wwe tv appearance on raw... that's what instore...