'what you just had for supper' thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Well if I had known I would be criticized for my food selections I would have never posted in here. Thanks.

lol don't take criticizing a can of turkey to heart.

had two bowls of vector cereal, i miss real food

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Come over.

I'll cook you a meal, stuff you and then take advantage of you.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Come over.

I'll cook you a meal, stuff you and then take advantage of you.

i'm digging pasta or shepherds pie oh and you're not allowed to have any. fucking hungry and the leftovers we'll use as lube and that way you can eat too. oh and during the stufing darude sandstorm on repeat and there has to be a toronto game on. Ottawa is a dealbreaker. once you're tired and want to sleep you gotta drive me to toronto so we can do some tomfoolery infront of the muchmusic window

...god...

Reaction score
All I use to eat was cereal pretty much, still do. I have to eat so much, trying to gain weight. My breakfast consists of like 3-6 eggs, shitload of cereal + berries, and a protein shake. Then random sandwiches, chicken breasts, tuna, fish, etc. throughout the day and rice or pasta + vegetables (broccoli, beans, carrots, etc.) for lunch. Yeah, I pretty much eat 100% healthy now.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
i'm digging pasta or shepherds pie oh and you're not allowed to have any. fucking hungry and the leftovers we'll use as lube and that way you can eat too. oh and during the stufing darude sandstorm on repeat and there has to be a toronto game on. Ottawa is a dealbreaker. once you're tired and want to sleep you gotta drive me to toronto so we can do some tomfoolery infront of the muchmusic window

Okay but you do the dishes.