'what you just had for supper' thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
IMG_0062.jpg

it sucked, had to put it down and eat a coworkers sandwinch he made for lunch.

now his shit was good, cheddar cheese mayo mustard and ham. luxury sandwich indeed

...god...

Reaction score
God google sucks. Fuck it, google can of turkey, earth grain thin bread, lettuce, tomato, and ranch (spicy) if you nerds wanna see what with your eyes what I ate. Why did those bastards change the image format.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
so did spam come out with a turkey. sounds gross and what's with the earth grain thin bread. Nasty. This is why i will never lose weight.

Montana

Reaction score
Well...i had a funny story...so i was making a big batch of Rice in the microwave...so it started to boil over, so i hurried up and opened the microwave. Then as i was taking it out, i dropped it, and rice went EVERYWHERE!!! All in the stove burners and floor. It sucked! But still kinda funny, how messy it got.

But i saved some of it, and made a really good stir fry with steak.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
sounds delicious. except microwaved rice is just a no-no

20090803top4be.jpg

hot dogs are gross, i use to work at Olymel which is a pig slaughtering plant so it's beyond me how i'm still able to eat hot dogs. threw them on the bbq and ate 4

Montana

Reaction score
I buy the cheap rice, and for the life of me, i can't get it to come out Good/Perfect. Probably cause i buy the cheap stuff, but it normally comes out just OK. I hate rice!

Side note: I can actually cook really good, just it's weird rice (the easiest thing) never seems to come out good for me.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
cum_fiesta_audriana_gets_her_juicy_pussy_banged_006.jpg

Thats what I had. :) It was a different color and ethnicity but hey, close enough huh?? Oh yea, and some strawberry soda on the side :)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I buy the cheap rice, and for the life of me, i can't get it to come out Good/Perfect. Probably cause i buy the cheap stuff, but it normally comes out just OK. I hate rice!

Side note: I can actually cook really good, just it's weird rice (the easiest thing) never seems to come out good for me.

Yeah it's the cheap rice. It stays really toothy when you cook it, no matter how long you cook it for. It's somewhat reduced when you cook in on the stove but really the effect is negligible.

I dunno if you can find it but around here a lot of the ethnic stores stock huge bags of good rice for cheap (like basmati, jasmine etc.) and I think works out to be just slightly more expensive than the cheap stuff.

Reaction score
I had a Skyline chili on a trip through Ohio.

Hands down the most disgusting crap I have ever experienced. Give me a Michigan coney dog any day of the week.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well if I had known I would be criticized for my food selections I would have never posted in here. Thanks.

Well I'm sorry but having looked it up it looks more like can of rejected cat food.