What WWE Superstars/Celebrities have you met?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Met Bryan Danielson. Gave me a free autograph on a t-shirt I bought of his because my whack ass didn't have any more money. (This is when he was fired from WWE up in Michigan for Chikara) He was cool, only said you're awesome to him and he said "Thank you, did you enjoy the show?" I said "yes" and was on my way

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stone Cold Steve Austin at an Eyeglass convention several years ago at the Javits Center; he was scheduled to have a photo session/autograph session with fans I was the first one in line and met both him and Pamela Anderson at the same time.
Stone Cold is a cool guy, pretty intimidating not gonna lie at first. We took a picture, he signed the back of it and signed a poster I had back then that's now lost in my storage somewhere.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ian Brown absolute legend shook his hand in the street after noticing him walking past.

Peter Hook met him in a bar called Corbierres in Manc he was having a beer so just shook his hand.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Didn't really met him but Matt Bloom's mother was a teacher at my elementary school so one day he came in and talked to my entire grade & we took a class photo with him. I know it's obnoxious to refer to a wrestler by their actual name but this was actually the first time I ever heard of the guy since I didn't really become a fan until a few years later in 06, so for the longest time I mainly just knew the dude as Matt Bloom instead of say Tensai or Albert. Either way, I wish the only wrestler I had any contact with wasn't during a time I didn't watch & was a wrestler I actually liked.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty, pretttty, prettttty sure I was standing next to Ron Artest/Metta World Peace at some Whole Foods store near Hollywood last year, lol. He was lagging and told me he was going to take a while, so I went to another register.

Reactions: Red Rain

GoldbergFan1

Jobber
Reaction score
Met Hyde in Washing D.C. Vamp concert it was awesome got to shake his hand after chasing down the van. Cool guy. I'm still waiting on the chance to meet Goldberg and Will Smith.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I met Fritz von Erich when I was a kid (he was always in a local sporting goods store in the town I grew up in). He put me in the Iron Claw and whispered in my ear, "Now act like it hurts". He also told me I sold the move better than half the boys in the back. I had no idea what he meant at the time.

I also got to meet Mark Henry. I used to teach at Silsbee Middle School and he came and saw some of his old teachers and talked to some of the kids. He was a completely nice guy. Huge dude, but absolutely nice.

In the sports world: Derrick Johnson (KC Chiefs), Homer Bailey (Cincinnati Reds), Perrish Cox (San Francisco 49ers), and Baseball Hall of Fame pitcher Nolan Ryan.

In other worlds, Charlaine Harris (author of the Sookie Stackhouse books), Brad Meltzer (written several thrillers), and I'm scheduled for a meeting with Greg Gutfeld (Fox News' The Five and Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld and political satirist) next week. Also met Congressmen Ralph Hall (my former Congressman and soon-to-be-my Congressman again from Texas), Ted Poe (Texas), Pete Sessions (Texas), Eddie Bernice Johnson (Texas), Bill Flores (my Congressman from Texas), House Speaker John Boehner (from Ohio), Chris Collins (New York), Jeff Fortenberry (Nebraska), Erik Paulsen (Minnesota), Senators John Cornyn (Texas), Olympia Snowe (former Senator from Maine), and John McCain (Arizona, also 2008 Republican Presidential nominee), as well as former Texas Governor and President of the United States George W. Bush and his parents former President George H.W. and Barbara Bush.

wk

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Luis Gonzalez formerly of the DBacks, Justin Upton, J.Cole, Big Show, The Headshrinkers, Rikishi, Pat Sajak, Daniel Negreneau, Leandro Barbosa, Jared Dudley, Eddie Johnson that's about what I can remember

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Luis Gonzalez formerly of the DBacks, Justin Upton, J.Cole, Big Show, The Headshrinkers, Rikishi, Pat Sajak, Daniel Negreneau, Leandro Barbosa, Jared Dudley, Eddie Johnson that's about what I can remember

I was a huge fan of Luis Gonzalez when he was with the Astros. Then he went to the DBacks and became an All-Star. That's the life of an Astros fan right there.

And I've always wanted to meet the Big Show. I bet he's a cool guy.

wk

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of Luis Gonzalez when he was with the Astros. Then he went to the DBacks and became an All-Star. That's the life of an Astros fan right there.

And I've always wanted to meet the Big Show. I bet he's a cool guy.

wk
Yeah I've met Gonzo three times ashley

Reactions: Wacokid27

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, If At a Concert I got to meet the cast of TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra)
(Went to TSO for 5-6 yrs) Love Them!
-
Superstar's I met and Touched: Roman Reigns. About 3 yrs ago at a "Non Aired" Show in Cleveland, Ohio. Hillbilly Jim (20 yrs ago and also Have an Autograph) there is a third But I cant remember his name and I also hv his Autograph somewhere in my room.

Superstar I met and Personally knew or was our Friend for 5 yrs:
Mick Foley

Reactions: Red Rain