What WrestlingSmark Push Are You?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Jesus I didn’t even make the preshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Haha
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It's THE RETURN...
What WrestlingSmarks Push Are You?

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been months since the last edition, but it is here yet again for the excitement and intensity of all WS Users! In this edition, we expand upon several divisions that need expansion as well as the creation of a brand new Women's Division (if folks get too offended I can remove it).

First up is the tag team of @Jeff Valley Driver and @Tweet , who despite all else, defeated @Atticus Fetch and @Shania Twain. They now rule the roost of the tag team division, but ahoy, challengers approacheth. World Tag Team Champions

@Raidokken and @Big Man have appeared in recent months and the two have started to build themselves up as viable contenders to Tweet and Jeff's championship. Look out for these two in the coming few pay-per-views. Best Friend Tag Team

@DR3AME4TER has appeared within the Cruiserweight division, a strong contender for @Sky's championship. Unfortunately for Sky, she would fall victim to underestimating her opponent. And DR3AME4TER is now your WS Cruiserweight Championships. Cruiserweight Champion

@TeaDrinkingLimey has also made an appearance within the Cruiserweight division, and is shaping up to become DR3AME4TER's biggest rival. The two look to have some epic encounters ahead of them. Cruiserweight Rival

@chitownsox81793 A new member of the Hardcore division has debuted to a rousing success. Could he be the one to defeat @Benoit's Weight Machine? Hardcore Division Face

@Ace Dalton is someone piquing people's interests as a new undercard act for the company. We'll see how this young man's career will go. Undercard Face

@Necro's push was highly anticipated within the coming months, and now his appearance has brought on one of the biggest pushes of all time. But does he really have the company's best interests in mind? Recently he's been hinting at tearing down the walls of the corporate hangman. What exactly is his mission in WS? Enigmatic Main Eventer

We have another team, this time an odd pairing of @utvolzac and @The Fourth Wall. Nobody is really sure why this pairing is happening, but it could be just to help the Tag Team Division grow. Odd Pairing Tag Team

@Dmac's arrival within WrestlingSmarks couldn't have come at a better time, as he came into the Hardcore division focused on defeating the reigning champion. Big things look to be ahead of his career. He may not stay in the Hardcore Division for long. Hardcore Division Up-and-Comer

@Blaze continues to hold onto the WrestlingSmarks World Heavyweight Championship. No changes have happened here.

However... @Grim Cornette's 1 Year and 6 Month long reign has come to an end... @Doom has finally done him in. Doom is now the Intercontinental Champion! Not all is lost for Grim though...

As with the new arrival of talent, a new championship title has arrived, and it was @Grim Cornette who was awarded the inaugural WrestlingSmarks Universal Championship.

Now comes the biggest news coming out of WS. A brand new Women's Division. @Mox Girl, @LadyHotRod , @Juice , @Sky , @southrnbygrace , and @IIconicSteph will make up the division for the moment. Mox Girl became the inaugural Women's Championship by defeating LadyHotRod. The future looks bright for the ever popular superstar.

LadyHotrod: Women's Division Face
Mox Girl: Women's Champion
Juice: Women's Division Heel
Sky: Women's Division Tweener
Southrnnygrace: Women's Division Veteran
IiconicSteph: Women's Division Rookie

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:goku Glad to see I'm still champ.

But even more glad to see my :pals: getting to be apart of this now. They deserve it!

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
People see me as a villian?

Steph

The IIconic Sith
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
jeffhardy
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Awesome! Thanks for including me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Hell yeah. IC title baby!

Come get some!

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Ohhhhh cool, I finally get something :mark: First ever Women's Champ baybay :homer2:

I assume I'm a face cos you said I was popular. I'll take it :becky2

Benoit's Weight Machine

Reaction score
@chitownsox81793 A new member of the Hardcore division has debuted to a rousing success. Could he be the one to defeat @Benoit's Weight Machine? Hardcore Division Face

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at chitownsox81793 and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Grim Cornette to the mix? You-the chances of winning drastically go down. See, the 3-Way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Grim Cornette KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, chitownsox81793, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 percent chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percent, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! Señor Cornette? The numbers don't lie, and they spell DISASTER for you at Sacrifice!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2