What wrestling events have you attended?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
A bunch of Raw and Smackdown live events. A couple of NXT live events as well.

PPVs I’ve been to are: Taboo Tuesday 2005, Extreme Rules 2008 (the last WWE PPV we ever got here), and TNA Bound for Glory 2013 (it had EC3’s debut match).

I’ve been to so many Raw and Smackdowns over the years, probably more Smackdowns than Raw because for awhile all we ever got was Smackdown because of Rey being from here and he was on the show.

Notable events I’ve seen at these shows:

Carmella winning the MITB for the second time after her first win was tarnished by Ellsworth

Cena and Eve Torres kissing in front of Zack Ryder, and then Ryder being pushed off the Raw stage by Kane while he was in a wheelchair

Rock saving Eugene from being bullied by heel Jonathan Coachman, and Rock being a guest on Christian’s PeepShow

CM Punk reading the text “OMG Kevin Nash thought he was dead LOL”

Taker going through four tables after being pushed off a ladder in a TLC match with Edge at Extreme Rules 08

Edge and Eddie Guerrero in an awesome no DQ match from Smackdown in 2002 (my favorite match I’ve ever seen live and my favorite match from both guys)

I’ve also been to a lot of local indie shows and sitting in the front row at those you learn pretty quick to move out of the way when the wrestlers tell you to move

Reactions: Hoss and Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I’ve also been to a lot of local indie shows and sitting in the front row at those you learn pretty quick to move out of the way when the wrestlers tell you to move
Me too. I've been going to my local indie promotion since 2013 and some of the wildest shit I've ever seen was at their shows. One of their shows recently had no barricades around the ring so you had wrestlers almost landing on you :lol It's especially hilarious when they do hardcore matches cos they end up outside and in the area where they set out the merch and sell food :lmao

One time this wrestler stole my bottle of water and dumped the entire thing on his head. I was so mad LMAO.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So yeah, I've attended zero wrestling shows and I feel so left out.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Me too. I've been going to my local indie promotion since 2013 and some of the wildest shit I've ever seen was at their shows. One of their shows recently had no barricades around the ring so you had wrestlers almost landing on you :lol It's especially hilarious when they do hardcore matches cos they end up outside and in the area where they set out the merch and sell food :lmao

One time this wrestler stole my bottle of water and dumped the entire thing on his head. I was so mad LMAO.

I’ve had wrestlers land on me or near me, take my food or drink and use it as a weapon on their opponent. I’ve had wrestlers talk trash back to me after I yell something at them, it’s all in good fun.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I totally forgot about one, back in like 2013. It was a TASW show. Texas All Star Wrestling. It was at the Nac Expo Center, so @Chris can probably imagine what was up. There were no big names. It was mostly luchadores. I specifically remember a team called Los Medicos who were like masked nurses. :lol It was actually a pretty good show. The main event was a cage match and someone did the Superfly Splash so I was pretty impressed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I totally forgot about one, back in like 2013. It was a TASW show. Texas All Star Wrestling. It was at the Nac Expo Center, so @Chris can probably imagine what was up. There were no big names. It was mostly luchadores. I specifically remember a team called Los Medicos who were like masked nurses. :lol It was actually a pretty good show. The main event was a cage match and someone did the Superfly Splash so I was pretty impressed.

:DEAD: I would hear about some of those shows sometimes bc my friends that knew I liked wrestling would ask me about them like I'd know who any of these fucks were :lmao

Reactions: Jimmy King and Hoss

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
The only known people who came from my local indie is Dakota Kai, Travis Banks (from NXT UK) and Toa Henare from New Japan :lol Jay White also had one match at it in 2015, that I apparently attended but I don't even remember seeing him! HA.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’ve been to a couple live events ranging from the Attitude Era to some NXT house shows a few years ago.

The last televised event I went to was No Way Out 2006 where Kurt Angle defended the WHC against Undertaker

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
There's a few indie promotions here but I've yet to go, I'll go though since it looks like some bigger indie names may be doing some shows.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I been to an TNA houseshow and Raw during the Power Trip angle.

Never got to go to a WCW show which I kick myself for and never been to an live PPV event before, sadly.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
2 live events

1 Smackdown

1 Raw

1st live event was in 2012 which is crazy due to all the different stars that were there. Here's a list of stars i saw that are gone now or almost gone.

CM Punk
Original Sin Cara
Big Show
Tensai
Eve Torres
Dean Ambrose pre-Shield
Probably others i can't remember lol

Second live event was in 2017. Main event was Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens. Enzo and Cass were wrestling at that event before shit happened lol. I remember Sasha Banks got the loudest pop of the night. Also got to see Seth Rollins vs Rusev. Sickest thing was I got to touch Roman because my seat was against the barricade so he gave me a high five after the match and I touched his arm.

Smackdown was in 2014. Seth Rollins was still Mr. Money in the Bank as part of the Authority. Jack Swagger along with Zeb Colter were feuding with Rusev. Also Chris Jericho had literally just returned and this was like his second show back which was sick. Fuck me im old lol. These are the only things I remember from the show.

The Raw was from January 2019. I got lucky cause a lot of part timers were there including... JOHN CENA. That's right I got to see Cena despite his few appearances over the last few years. He did a segment with Drew McIntyre and competed in a fatal four way. Finn Balor won the match by pinning Cena. Also got to see Brock Lesnar. Unfortunately he didn't do much. Just stared down Strowman. Also got to see HULK HOGAN. Hogan was there to pay tribute to Mean Gene who jus died. Like I said I got lucky lol. A lot of uncommon appearances.

Never been to a PPV so hopefully one day.

Since we're talking about wrestling events in general I also went to an event at a local high school gym... you know the ones that Daniel bryan and AJ Styles always get made fun of for having competed in. The somewhat well known wrestlers I saw there were Crowbar, Julio Dinero, Trevor Murdoch, and Jimmy Snuka. I got an autograph from Snuka and Murdoch. This was like 12 years ago and I still have them. I actually had a long conversation with Murdoch and he was really chill. I had the balls to ask him why he left WWE lmao. He was honest though and told me WWE called him one day and said they didn't need him anymore. I also tried to talk to Jimmy Snuka but he was half deaf lol. Oh well

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
The main event of my first ever wrestling show was Edge vs Batista, it was during the Edge & Vickie storyline lmao, and La Familia beat up Batista after it was over, only for The Undertaker to come out and help Batista and beat them all up :lol That was also when Miz & Morrison were a tag team the first time around! LOL.

The best live event I went to was in 2016, it had a PPV quality card. We got Finn Balor vs Chris Jericho which was a match that they hadn't done before at all. Other matches were John Cena vs AJ Styles, KO vs Sami Zayn, Charlotte vs Sasha (all of those matches were before they got overdone on TV) and the main event was Roman vs Seth a few months before Seth turned face. Mox wasn't at that show, and his absence was the only thing missing to make it perfect lol.

One of my all time favourite moments was at that show too, and it involved me, Seth and Roman. I had a sign for Roman that I held up when he came out. Seth was in the ring as Roman's entrance started, and he spotted the sign and gave me the most disapproving look I've ever seen and motioned for me to put the sign down :lmao I just shook my head and continued to hold it up and Seth got mad and kept motioning LOL. Roman came down to ringside and acknowledged me and my sign, and after that I finally put it down cos my arms got tired. Seth then looked over, saw my sign was gone and smiled all smug at me like 'haha I won, you put it down!' :lmao I couldn't stop laughing at his reactions to me, it was so great. I love him haha.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The main event of my first ever wrestling show was Edge vs Batista, it was during the Edge & Vickie storyline lmao, and La Familia beat up Batista after it was over, only for The Undertaker to come out and help Batista and beat them all up :lol That was also when Miz & Morrison were a tag team the first time around! LOL.

The best live event I went to was in 2016, it had a PPV quality card. We got Finn Balor vs Chris Jericho which was a match that they hadn't done before at all. Other matches were John Cena vs AJ Styles, KO vs Sami Zayn, Charlotte vs Sasha (all of those matches were before they got overdone on TV) and the main event was Roman vs Seth a few months before Seth turned face. Mox wasn't at that show, and his absence was the only thing missing to make it perfect lol.

One of my all time favourite moments was at that show too, and it involved me, Seth and Roman. I had a sign for Roman that I held up when he came out. Seth was in the ring as Roman's entrance started, and he spotted the sign and gave me the most disapproving look I've ever seen and motioned for me to put the sign down :lmao I just shook my head and continued to hold it up and Seth got mad and kept motioning LOL. Roman came down to ringside and acknowledged me and my sign, and after that I finally put it down cos my arms got tired. Seth then looked over, saw my sign was gone and smiled all smug at me like 'haha I won, you put it down!' :lmao I couldn't stop laughing at his reactions to me, it was so great. I love him haha.

Why are so obsessed with dean Ambrose lol. He's not even that good looking

• Haha
Reactions: RDK

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Why are so obsessed with dean Ambrose lol. He's not even that good looking
Um, what does this have to do with the topic? This is about wrestling events and moments at wrestling events, not about why I like JON MOXLEY (he is no longer Dean Ambrose). Stay on topic, thanks.