What wrestling events have you attended?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
List the events you've attended! And what memorable moments have you seen live?

Here's my list. I live in New Zealand, so I think my list is pretty good for somebody who lives on the other side of the world to most events :lol

Wrestlemania 29
Wrestlemania 31
Wrestlemania 32
Wrestlemania 33
Wrestlemania 34
Wrestlemania 35
Summerslam 2013
Summerslam 2016
Super Showdown in Melbourne 2018
Raw in 2013, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017, 2018, 2019
Smackdown in 2017, 2018, 2019
NXT Takeover Dallas, Brooklyn II, Orlando, New Orleans, New York
Live events in Auckland (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2016) & Melbourne (2019)
+ HOF in 2013, 2016, 2018 & 2019

I also went to WrestleCon Supershow over Mania weekend in 2018 and 2019.

I unfortunately can't go to Mania this year but I'm hopefully planning on Summerslam, and maybe a live event if WWE comes to NZ or Australia.

I've been there for many big moments, a bunch of MITB cash-ins and title wins etc. Summerslam 2013 was cool cos I won the trip to it - tickets to that and Axxess, plus hotel and flights. The Raw after Mania 35 last year had Mox's WWE farewell, so emotional.

Last edited:

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Smackdown! August 5th, 2003
Smackdown! April 20th, 2004
Smackdown! House show in 2006 when Rey Rey was WHC
NXT Live! October 20th, 2019

Reactions: Mox Girl

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The only live show I've been to was a Raw house show in '04 not long after SummerSlam bc Orton was WHC. He was in the main event defending against Triple H with Naitch in Trips's corner. Other matches on the card that were cool were Jericho/Batista, Shelton Benjamin/Christian, Kane/Snitsky. I remember Edge losing a match against someone (can't remember who) and then was when he was mostly heel but hasn't fully turned yet but he was super jealous of an injured HBK (unfortunately wasn't there) :( and I tried to get him to notice my HBK sign and rip it since I was on the entrance ramp but he didn't smh.

Reactions: Vegeta

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
^ LOL that reminds me, at Mania 31, I got on TV with my Dean Ambrose sign :lol When he comes out for the ladder match, they show him walking down the ramp then it switches to me in the crowd with my 'I <3 Dean Ambrose' sign :mark: Of course my claim to fame is related to Mox LOL.

You can also see me at Summerslam 2016, again with a Mox related sign lol. This time you can see it over his shoulder during the intros for his title match, it says 'I'm An Ambrose Girl' which was my username before I was Mox Girl :lol

Reactions: Pat

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^ LOL that reminds me, at Mania 31, I got on TV with my Dean Ambrose sign :lol When he comes out for the ladder match, they show him walking down the ramp then it switches to me in the crowd with my 'I <3 Dean Ambrose' sign :mark: Of course my claim to fame is related to Mox LOL.

You can also see me at Summerslam 2016, again with a Mox related sign lol. This time you can see it over his shoulder during the intros for his title match, it says 'I'm An Ambrose Girl' which was my username before I was Mox Girl :lol

They showed some red-headed girl for a split second meeting Miz at Axxess for WM35 on the most recent episode of Miz & Mrs....was that you? :hmm:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
They showed some red-headed girl for a split second meeting Miz at Axxess for WM35 on the most recent episode of Miz & Mrs....was that you? :hmm:
Nah, that wasn't me. I have met him though but that was way back in 2013 haha :lol

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
- House show in 2008, leading up to WrestleMania 24. Finlay wrestled JBL and the main event was DX vs. Randy Orton and Snitsky. Other than that, the only detail I remember is Shawn attempting a sunset flip on Orton and pulling his trunks down in the process, showing his ass to the whole crowd.

- AEW Dynamite (December 18, 2019) - The big yearly finale in Corpus Christi. Jericho wrestled Jungle Boy, The Young Bucks wrestled The Lucha Bros, The Dark Order murked everyone. It wasn't that long ago. You know what happened.

- Raw (January 27, 2020) - Literally this last week's Raw in San Antonio. I've already talked about it, but yeah. It was fucking sick to be there for Edge's return to Raw. Also fantastic that one of my favorite guys on the roster, Drew McIntyre, won the Rumble the night before. Seeing Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, Charlotte and Seth Rollins all live was pretty fucking fire.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
A lot of house shows, to many to remember. I remember one was on Ziggler's birthday, and this was after him and AJ Lee had split up, so she had a cake for him but :TI: she was hit with the cake haha. Everyone even sung him happy birthday. Was cool. Had a few other good matches as well.

WrestleMania 27

Hell in a Cell 2012

TNA Impact taped on Oct 20th 2012. It's the one where Bobby Roode won the title from James Storm and went on a long run with it.

Monday Night Raw Oct. 13, 2014

Monday Night Raw August 1st 2016.

Plus a bunch of different indie company shows around here.

Reactions: Chris and Mox Girl

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The August 5th show I went to was when Brock turned heel and aligned with Vinnie Mac and destroyed Angle in the steel cage

The 4/20 show was I think a week or 2 after Bradshaw became JBL and was the show he challenged Eddie for the title, The Dudleyz also turned heel and aligned with Paul Heyman and Rico and Charlie Haas won the tag titles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I've been in attendance for Seth's MITB cash-in which is still the best cash-in ever that isn't Mox's one, Dolph Ziggler's cash-in where the crowd lost their shit, Randy Orton's cash-in that kicked off The Authority angle and Carmella's cash-in LMAO.

I was also there for that Raw where the crowd wouldn't stop booing Roman for like 10 minutes. I was basically the only person in the arena who was cheering for him lol.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've been in attendance for Seth's MITB cash-in which is still the best cash-in ever that isn't Mox's one, Dolph Ziggler's cash-in where the crowd lost their shit, Randy Orton's cash-in that kicked off The Authority angle and Carmella's cash-in LMAO.

I was also there for that Raw where the crowd wouldn't stop booing Roman for like 10 minutes. I was basically the only person in the arena who was cheering for him lol.

That is my favorite cash-in to this day. :banderas: Oh I wish I was there for that one.

Reactions: Chris

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
-
-
-
-
-

:homer2:

Wait...

Oh... :sadpanda

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
A couple of Raw shows, NXT when it first started, and a number of house shows. I somehow have not been to an SD show.

memorable moments: I was about 7 rows back, floor seats, at a Raw event and Triple H and Shawn Michaels ended up fighting right next to my row, I was about 3 seats over. That was awesome.
I saw myself on TV at another Raw show behind William Regal as he was getting in the ring so I screenshot it when I got home hahaha
Giving John Cena the finger. I was a few rows back in the floor seats and he was looking right at me. Fuck him.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
SummerSlam 2004
Smackdown August 18 2005
Unforgiven 2006
TNA No Surrender 2008
ROH Border Wars 2012
ROH/NJPW War of the Worlds 2017
IMPACT Slammiversary 2018
ROH Global Wars 2018
ROH Summer Supercard 2019
ROH War of the Worlds 2019
A bunch of local indy's shows.

All in Toronto.

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Mox almost fell into my lap at the Smackdown show in 2017 lmao, I was front row (the only time I ever sat front row at a show...) and we were right on the end of the row. Mox and Corbin had a street fight and they fought in the crowd next to us, Corbin clotheslined Mox over the barricade right next to me and he almost fell on me :lmao

From that, I learnt that if you're sitting near where a brawl in the crowd is going to take place, some WWE officials come and warn you beforehand so you know when to get out of the way!

• Haha