What wrestlers should beat Lesnar clean?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
In my opinion fighting Lesnar is kind of destroying wrestlers and making matches very easy to predict, he either wins or looses in a cheap ending but buries his opponent and no sells finishers. In real life, Brok has a huge weakness in his gut from surgery that he had a few years back. Now I think Lesnar can be booked as a beast but they overdue it, he wrestles a few times a year and doesn't sell a whole lot of finishers that other wrestlers sell, thus harming talent. For example, he no sells the curb stomp, AA and the chokeslam, like Big Show, his chokeslam lays out everybody, but Brock who gets up not one but two times. I like Lesnar but he buries more than Triple H.

Which brings me to my next point, what wrestler(s) should be the one to best Lesnar and beat him clean for once, in my opinion one should be Kane, it'll benefit him a ton to be the "Big Red Machine" that conquers the "Beast Incarnate" and Kane will once again be known as the dominant monster, so if they do face off, Lesnar burying Kane and no selling would be very dangerous as he does with Big Show, Taker and Cena. Another would be Kevin Owens, although Kevin as a heel should get a dirty win stars that are really known to win and do damage to their opponents like Kane and Owens should get a fair match where they aren't buried by Lesnar and his constant Suplexes.

HORNSWAGGLE!!!!!!! ;)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Another rub? Lol. This guy has had one big moment at mania
You just said he beat Cena clean, he beat Orton like 5 different times for the title. He beat Triple H, clean. He beat Batista and Randy Orton for the the title at WrestleMania. He closed out the 30th WrestleMania. He's won every title in the WWE and he's won the MITB.

That's not "one big moment at mania". Bryan fans seem to forget everything that was before WrestleMania.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You just said he beat Cena clean, he beat Orton like 5 different times for the title. He beat Triple H, clean. He beat Batista and Randy Orton for the the title at WrestleMania. He closed out the 30th WrestleMania. He's won every title in the WWE and he's won the MITB.

That's not "one big moment at mania". Bryan fans seem to forget everything that was before WrestleMania.

I, for one, do remember DB's accomplishments pre-Mania.

But, I/we also remember what was post-Mania... Injuries, injuries and only injuries. Do we want DB at the top again? Hell yeah!

I don't know who your favorite wrestler on the roster is. But, wouldn't you want him at the top of the mountain had they suffered the same, unfortunate fate as DB?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Yes he's beaten some big names. We are discussing his big moments. Something like winning the rumble. Mania. MIB. Those are easily remembered. And Bryan has beaten some big names, yes, and then would ultimately be set aside for someone like Roman. Watch the 2015 rumble, fast lane (although great match), after he beat cena, all the times he lost to orton for no fucking reason. Mania 30 was a fluke and he wasn't supposed to main event (despite popularity), mania 31 he was pushed to just be IC champion when a Brock and Bryan feud would've been perfect then, too. So many times he's lost for no reason really. Then, if WWE is forced, because he does make them money, they throw him an occasional bone.

Any big star makes several mania moments lol.

We all know this. Rock, Austin, cena, taker, all of them have. No just one. But that's how people like you view Bryan. "Oh he's won enough; fuck him"... It makes no sense bro.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yes he's beaten some big names. We are discussing his big moments. Something like winning the rumble. Mania. MIB. Those are easily remembered. And Bryan has beaten some big names, yes, and then would ultimately be set aside for someone like Roman. Watch the 2015 rumble, fast lane (although great match), after he beat cena, all the times he lost to orton for no fucking reason. Mania 30 was a fluke and he wasn't supposed to main event (despite popularity), mania 31 he was pushed to just be IC champion when a Brock and Bryan feud would've been perfect then, too. So many times he's lost for no reason really. Then, if WWE is forced, because he does make them money, they throw him an occasional bone.

Any big star makes several mania moments lol.

We all know this. Rock, Austin, cena, taker, all of them have. No just one. But that's how people like you view Bryan. "Oh he's won enough; fuck him"... It makes no sense bro.
First, "all the times he lost to orton for no fucking reason" - Out of their 3 matches. Daniel Bryan lost once. If you're talking about random RAW matches, which no-one keeps track of, then that's a different story.

Second, "he wasn't supposed to main event" - Does it matter? He main evented. He won. That's what should matter not whether or not he WAS or WASN'T. Because he ultimately did.

Third, "mania 31 he was pushed to just be IC champion" - And Cena got pushed to be US champion. If you ask anyone, Cena got the shit part of the deal. He was left to elevate a title that hadn't meant anything in over a decade. Daniel Bryan was trusted to raise the IC title back to prominence. He was trusted to carry an entire division. Anybody would be happy with that opportunity. He was basically meant to do the same as Cena, except with the IC title.

Finally, I view Bryan the way I do because his fans are very under appreciative, and ruin the shows for everyone else. They can't stop whining and complaining and bitching despite their guy winning everything there is except that sacred Rumble spot. He's won everything, and he's talented. He puts on great matches, and has a storybook career. That should matter. Not whether or not he's champion for years, which seems to be what most of his fans want. He lost, big fucking deal, he isn't the only one that matters. I'm a massive Ziggler mark, and I hated that his push was cut short due to injuries, but I don't cry because he hasn't been given the spot, since. I want him to be champion, but doesn't mean I'm going to spoil every fucking show to get my point across. If he wins, I'll be happy, if he doesn't, big deal. I can live. By the way I like Daniel Bryan, but I've been put off by his asshole fans. tbh

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I'd give Kevin Owens a clean victory over Bork Laser...

Personally...I can't stand Bork Laser...sooner he leaves
the better...at least in my opinion...

Fireshock

THE INSTANT CLASSIC
Reaction score
There are not many tbh unless you give the win to someone Lesnar has already beaten or here's dream match Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar that would be awesome. Two strong style guys beating the bloody hell of each other, Brock picks up Joe for third F5 after Joe has kicked out of two. Joe counters throws Brock into the corner Muscle Buster hits it 1 2 3. You want a shock win and make a main event star in one match there you go :D