What wrestlers should beat Lesnar clean?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
John Cena beating Lesnar again will be the worst decision since Cena beating Lesnar at Extreme Rules. It makes no sense, and WWE knows that. Same with Reigns. People won't buy it, and ultimately beating Lesnar clean = beating the Undertaker clean. It's a real bump to the next level, and at this point. No one really has what it takes. In terms of popularity, skill, overness etc. To beat Lesnar completely clean.

:bitw: disagrees.

Reaction score
Kevin Owens but that's if they just get him out of this coward character who runs out from his matches. Not this Walk Owens Walk. What WWE needs to do is make him bad ass just like in ROH. Not that crazy and intense of course but Owens is actually a guy (in character) who will fight Lesnar and go toe to toe with him.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Kevin Owens is great but not anywhere near close to what WWE is looking for to be Lesnar. He's a great performer but lacks A. A good enough look (which is extremely important to WWE) B. He's never held a WWE championship C. He hasn't been around long enough.

The only guys that would go over Lesnar at this point is Rollins and Reigns

Reaction score
I won't be bothered by Owens beating Lesnar. We know how this guy is actually. Not the guy who walks away in his matches. Him being new around here and nothing WWE Title does not really matter for me. Owens beating Lesnar makes more sense than Cena beating Lesnar in Lesnar's first match after his return (no Cena can lose to Rock and Lesnar back to back in two PPvs, he does not need a win to recover his momentum) or HHH beating Lesnar, we know that's because of HHH's ego. These are Lesnar's "pinned" losses. I don't actually mind Taker beating him and that was not clean, as that was a great feud and Taker needed one.

With Owens beating Lesnar they can create a star. Remember Lesnar beating Rock and becoming youngest champ ever? WWE needs to trust their new guys because they are really good. Lesnar was a risk because he was not a big thing and wasn't known enough. But guys like Sami, Owens, Seth, they are famous around the world. WWE needs to create stars in a blink of an eye, just like Sheamus beating Cena in TLC 09. Surprise us. (Also avoid that huge Sheamus push after he got in SD which made people get bored from Sheamus and no do not create stars like you tried to do on Curtis Axel by beating a legend by DQ or Count Out. Do not shove them up in our throats like you did to Reigns. That makes people sick of them.)

Also I do not agree that Owens has not got the looks. Being fat is not always not having the looks. Owens may not be the fittest guy but he looks bad ass. He looks like a threat for sure.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a KO vs Lesnar match, but it ain't happening right now. KO needs to be on a path of destruction for Lesnar to take him seriously.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
:bitw: disagrees.
That is so stupid. Daniel Bryan doesn't need or deserve to beat Lesnar clean. Triple H couldn't do it. CM Punk couldn't do it. Big Show couldn't do it. John Cena couldn't do it. Roman Reigns couldn't do it. Fucking Undertaker couldn't do it. But Bryan can? That sounds unrealistic. I'm all for pushing small guys, but this is just stupid.

Makes 0 sense.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That is so stupid. Daniel Bryan doesn't need or deserve to beat Lesnar clean. Triple H couldn't do it. CM Punk couldn't do it. Big Show couldn't do it. John Cena couldn't do it. Roman Reigns couldn't do it. Fucking Undertaker couldn't do it. But Bryan can? That sounds unrealistic. I'm all for pushing small guys, but this is just stupid.

Makes 0 sense.

Not that I would ever want to see it happen (although it goes without saying that the match would be fantastic), but Bryan beating Lesnar wouldn't even be the most ridiculous thing that's ever happened (and been accepted) in wrestling. He's tough enough to take a beating and survive, quick and agile enough to evade Lesnar for large moments of the match ans try to exhaust him, able to take him out at the legs and apply some of the hundred-something submission holds he claims to know, he could counter Lesnar's F-5 into a DDT much like Eddie did at No Way Out 2004, etc. He could also lure him to the outside and at the right moment dropkick him from behind so that Brock slams head-first into the ring post, which could plausibly bust him open just like with what happened in the match with Reigns last year. From there, a number of different moves - especially heavy kicks to Lesnar's head to try and render him unconscious - could lead to a miracle victory for Bryan.

Bryan wouldn't be my preferred choice, and I certainly think if there was ever a perfect time for him to beat Lesnar, it was at Wrestlemania 31 and that ship has sailed, but in the make-believe world of WWE, it wouldn't be as ludicrous as some make it out to be.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
John Cena beating Lesnar again will be the worst decision since Cena beating Lesnar at Extreme Rules. It makes no sense, and WWE knows that. Same with Reigns. People won't buy it, and ultimately beating Lesnar clean = beating the Undertaker clean. It's a real bump to the next level, and at this point. No one really has what it takes. In terms of popularity, skill, overness etc. To beat Lesnar completely clean.
I never said it would be the most popular choice. But, as of now, with the current roster, it's the only 2 that make sense. DB comes back, then he's the best bet.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
WWE hasn't built enough stars as of now to beat Brock clean. It's either cena, reigns, or DB. And, if not them, and this is a slim chance as well and would be a waste, is the rock.

Now, who should be Brock clean? As of now I'd say DB or reigns.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The only other superstar, if he returns as a face, that could maybe beat Brock at some point is Seth Rollins.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Makes 0 sense.
DB has beaten triple h. DB beat punk at some point I think, too. DB beat big show. DB beat cena clean. DB hasn't had the chance to beat taker. Unrealistic? lol bs.

DB actually stands the best chance of overcoming all the odds as of now. Just like he did at mania 30. He beat all of evolution in 2 seperate matches while being injured and winning the WWE WHC.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
DB has beaten triple h. DB beat punk at some point I think, too. DB beat big show. DB beat cena clean. DB hasn't had the chance to beat taker. Unrealistic? lol bs.

DB actually stands the best chance of overcoming all the odds as of now. Just like he did at mania 30. He beat all of evolution in 2 seperate matches while being injured and winning the WWE WHC.
He beat everyone, correct? Why does he need to beat the guy that has done the same? Are you willing to throw Lesnar's credibility under the bus for the sake of giving Daniel Bryan, yet ANOTHER rub?

Why would you do that? It's not needed. Other than the fact that Daniel Bryan beating Lesnar is unrealistic, but he doesn't need a win over Lesnar.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He beat everyone, correct? Why does he need to beat the guy that has done the same? Are you willing to throw Lesnar's credibility under the bus for the sake of giving Daniel Bryan, yet ANOTHER rub?

Why would you do that? It's not needed. Other than the fact that Daniel Bryan beating Lesnar is unrealistic, but he doesn't need a win over Lesnar.
We said realistic, which is a silly term to use in WWENTERTAINMENT any ways, but whatever. Realistically, DB has the resume and wherewithal to overcome Brock. If he's backed into a corner and the odds are stacked against him, he could pull it off. No one else as of right now has a chance as good as he does.

Another rub? Lol. This guy has had one big moment at mania and try to be sidelined since. Sure, some was injury and now WWEs fault, but if we dive into this topic, we'll get off topic very easily.

Case and point, DB would make the best sorry line and have the best shot. Period.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Okay... Realistically, Vince ain't gonna let Bryan get that rub of defeating Lesnar clean as a sheet. It's gonna be Reigns.