What would you like to see in the next Pokemon game?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
See, even this guy realizes what I meant. Pokemon thus far is a repeat of the predecessor, rather than going forward. The one thing I enjoyed about the anime is that story. I even watched the Pokemon show on that kids network back when it was hot, and I always thought: "Why doesn't the game go outside of the whole beat gyms, beat champ formula?" In the cartoon/anime, the crew battled outside of the whole "beat gyms, beat champ" formula. Sometimes, it went as far as "beat dungeon, beat legendary," or something else like "beat cave, beat epic." I mean, I get you go into the grass, or the cave to challenge trainers, but other than that, that's it.

I mean...there are no Gyms in Sun and Moon (even if Trials keep the theme of a type centered boss... it's centered around a strong Pokemon and the battles mechanically are different and difficult) and they are a welcome change. Not to mention the new games are very story based, much like the anime.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Here's another thing, I want more mega evolution. Gen 7 had basically no mega evolution, which is too bad because in my mind it was a genius idea. This is mostly because I absolutely love mega Beedrill and I don't like how it's only available post game in both SM and ORAS

Reactions: Solidus1

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Here's another thing, I want more mega evolution. Gen 7 had basically no mega evolution, which is too bad because in my mind it was a genius idea. This is mostly because I absolutely love mega Beedrill and I don't like how it's only available post game in both SM and ORAS

Yes, 100% yes. So many RU/NU Pokemon need a buff.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Here's a really small thing that others probably wouldn't agree on. I think the Champion in future games should be the strongest fight in the game, or at least in the top fight. I remember beating Iris is BW 2, then on a random route finding a youngster with high level Pokemon then she did, followed by the battle tree with countless trainers with Pokemon stronger than her. In my mind, why aren't these guys the strongest? In... Let's say... Pokemon Color and Minerals, I think the Champion should be in the 80s with level. If you beat the eight gyms (multiple paths mean you don't have to), then you can challenge the elite four, but they're in the 70-90 level range while you're probably in the 50s. Because of this you can do the cool typical post game stuff like fight a bunch of legendaries, fight the evil team, do battle frontier things, do extra quests, ect., but the Champion is the strongest trainer in the region so you shouldn't just fight them right off the bat. Just something like that would make becoming champion so much more fulfilling, especially when you know Youngest Jimmy down route 42 couldn't do the same with his three level 62 Raticates

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think the Champion in future games should be the strongest fight in the game
This is just logical because it is the "final boss". That kind of model are what games like these are built on.