What will WWE be like in 5 years?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I swear @Testify just posted about it happening and waiting for the announcement on it at BFG.

WTF Happened to Konnan? That dude has really has the IT look from what I just saw. I'm interested for sure, I doubt it'll be in my area but i'll watch and support it whenever possible. That video really set a nice tone. As far as Double J, isn't that sort of a "dime a dozen" style deal? So he's like the new Cornette, but not an exclusive dealer? I might not be understanding completely correctly, as I only now NWA from when it was a territory deal.
Konnan went to Mehico. He's the booker for AAA down there. His hips are shattered from what I understand and he's had a lot of surgery done on them, thus the wheelchair he sits in at times.

Yeah from what I get, The promotions aligned with Jarrett will provide the content itself. Jarrett will pick matches from their shows, cut them together and add on commentary and the GFW TV will be like a showcase show for all his affiliates. And then they'll do some GFW supercards where they fly in talent from all these promotions. That's my understanding at least.

Also El Rey is on directtv, comcast and Time warner cable.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I swear @Testify just posted about it happening and waiting for the announcement on it at BFG.

Hmm could've sworn they only signed a new TV deal for Singapore & Malaysia, have only heard things about them and GFW trying to make deals with the same networks as far as their American Television shows go.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Konnan went to Mehico. He's the booker for AAA down there. His hips are shattered from what I understand and he's had a lot of surgery done on them, thus the wheelchair he sits in at times.

Yeah from what I get, The promotions aligned with Jarrett will provide the content itself. Jarrett will pick matches from their shows, cut them together and add on commentary and the GFW TV will be like a showcase show for all his affiliates. And then they'll do some GFW supercards where they fly in talent from all these promotions. That's my understanding at least.

Also El Rey is on directtv, comcast and Time warner cable.
Ahh. We have charter here, and Directv but no one I know has it anymore (i did for around 5 years and loved it, but why pay that fee when I already pay for the highest speed internet?)

Konnan was awesome, i'll be really glad to see that entire deal. I'll be watching on the 29th, if we can find a sweet feed or if i can possibly get it setup (i'll go tv-xbox one-my pc and feed it....i'd be down to LD that business for sure.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Number 6 really seem far fetched, but it isn't that unlikely.

WWE is probably craving for the opportunity to bury CM punk's long title reign, and the best way of doing that, is with a bigger title reign. And to do that, they need someone who can stay fresh and be both liked and hated, Dean Ambrose comes to mind when we talk about that. Of course, there lots of other guys who fits the bill, but so far Ambrose seems to be WWE's bribe to the smarks at the moment, and he probably will continue to be for a while

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Orton vs. Cena main events ending in DQ and Ziggler still not getting a push

[HASHTAG]#suicide[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The whole article is really stupid, but the dumbest thing they mentioned is Ambrose being the longest reigning champion.....that slot is set for Reigns whether we like it or not.

Cena being a GM...maybe, perhaps....I see him being maybe more of a manager/part timer.