What will happen to Daniel Bryan after WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Barrett is the summer for WWE

Bryan I dunno if they are keeping him in the title picture they need heat but the cowardly stuff has to go as if hey goes over someone as a coward it doesn't work just makes him look crap which he is far from he is a top wrestler and until all this heel stuff was over without a gimmick.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I predict aj will try somthing that will cost dbry the match and he will rage on her she slaps him and yea

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope his does beat Sheamus, but I can't see it happening, I just hope that when he loses the title he stays just below the main event for a while and wins matches cleanly.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Trust me if Daniel Bryan was a flop WHC he would go back to mid-card matches but he definitely isnt so we can see him in big feuds on Smackdown. Possibly he will come on Raw!