What will happen to Daniel Bryan after WM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
I'm never home. I work full time In a group home and then afterwards I go to my store.
I am part owner of a gaming store.

DarksideTrin

Reaction score
Www.facebook.com/darksidegames

Basically it like GameStop and a cyber cafe had a love child!

Plus, we are showing wrestlemania!!

DarksideTrin

Reaction score
Yeah it is. We have been open for less then a month and so far so good, our game collection has grown twofold!

If I wasn't so hooked on NHl12 I may actually have a store full of games to play

DarksideTrin

Reaction score
And I still wanna bet that TNA will still be in existace in a year with savage

My life on the forums vs his.

He still hasn't answered ... I think the date was march 13 or sometjing

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Not completely sure Sheamus would win, but he should. If Bryan retains, it won't be clean, it'll be a complete fluke that hurts Sheamus and doesn't help Bryan at all. So at least someone would benefit from a Sheamus win.

I hope he'll be moved over to Raw to feud with Punk (IWC Dream Feud) and Cena (That should draw like crazy), since he doesn't need the canned heat anymore.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
Not completely sure Sheamus would win, but he should. If Bryan retains, it won't be clean, it'll be a complete fluke that hurts Sheamus and doesn't help Bryan at all. So at least someone would benefit from a Sheamus win.

I hope he'll be moved over to Raw to feud with Punk (IWC Dream Feud) and Cena (That should draw like crazy), since he doesn't need the canned heat anymore.

Bryan doesn't get canned heat does he? He's probably the most over heel on the roster with Miz and Johnny Ace.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Bryan doesn't get canned heat does he? He's probably the most over heel on the roster with Miz and Johnny Ace.

No, that's what I meant. He doesn't need the tape delay or filtered in crowd noise, so he's big enough for the big show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
No, that's what I meant. He doesn't need the tape delay or filtered in crowd noise, so he's big enough for the big show.

Oh I see yeah you're right. I despise the canned sounds from SmackDown, you never know if someone is over or not.

Bryan vs Punk could be amazing.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh I see yeah you're right. I despise the canned sounds from SmackDown, you never know if someone is over or not.

Bryan vs Punk could be amazing.

"But... but... we already got that match for free... why pay for it?"
#IWClogic

I'd love a feud with Cena. Hardcore fans hate Cena and at least respect Bryan, and casuals love Cena and despise Bryan. Finally, both sides can pick a side, and if they can build it correctly Summerslam sales will shoot through the roof.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure how much it'll draw. Summerslam is for big angles, big angles normally revolve around Cena. I'm sure Wade is getting the big angle this summer.

Me too, Summerslam is allways huge and nice, so I hope Barrett will be in it.